just a quick description of my oc

age: 17

name: vio

gender: female

species: neko

backstory: so vio was adopted when she was just a baby and never knew her parents. despite this, she was raised on a small farm close to hateno village. the villagers all welcomed her and she was fairly happy. but one day, she was called to hyrule castle to be presented in front of the king of hyrule. the information that she found out that night changed her life forever. and, not being able to deal with it, she ran away into the forest. she tried to survive, and for the first few months, it was hard, but she adapted.

personality: vio loves good home-cooked meals and chocolate. she's an amazing drawer and singer as well, but she doesn't particularly like singing to people, especially strangers. she really hates constant noise other than crickets at night and just the sounds of nature in general. while also being a good artist, she is in no means a good cook. try as she might, nothing would work. she is a very good swordsman and thief, although she rarely ever steals anything.

looks: she has blond, almost white, hair and blue eyes with brown flecks in them. her hair goes down to the middle of her back. her tail is fluffy and she wags it more like a dog than a cat when she's happy. her ears droop when she's sad and she always wears a small silver earring that her adoptive mother gave to her. she carries a gerudo scimitar most of the time, and carries a radiant shield when she goes hunting monsters or when she goes too far from where she lives.

i don't think i need to include anything else. any more would be spoiling some!

so yeah. just imagine what she would look like. and you can look up legend of zelda breath of the wild. oh, and also, a piece of art from deviantart inspired me to do this. any artists good or bad should look at it, it's a good site! i have an account too, but pretty much all of the stuff that's on there is also on here so there's really no point in looking. but if you want to then here's the link: https://tekitourrabbit.deviantart.com/ 

so, i will probably update the actual story and post a chapter tomorrow so yeah! any feedback is much appreciated!