Episode 2: Vague Ideas.

Hunter., Arienne, and Sam were lost.

Lost.

The trio couldn't find any blood within their eyes parameters, and it, to be honest, worried them.
Were they going to survive?
What was going to happen to them?
Could they possibly be at risk of an attack by grounders?
Would they ever find a way to make it back home, or were they going to be forever lost in a deep void with no one but themselves?

So, so many unanswered questions.

Meanwhile, back at the camp, Kane and Dani were about to approach McAllen, as they were crawling through the giant forests, ready to speak about their theory of where the council might be.

But, no matter what, if they even got to the correct place, no one currently tied up, and being tortured by Ezra, would be allowed out into the free world.

No one at all. He held on tight to his prisoners just as if they were his children to an abusive, isolating parent.

Their theory, was that the cave that Leia and Ainsley had spent the night in, which was actually a patch of land that belonged to the tribe that the Trikru were allies with, and was their main ground, their main home, for if they weren't with the Trikru, was the place where the council was.

Could they save them? Would McAllen even allow such an idea to happen?
    And, they would need to convince Kane to come along too, since there would be always the possibility that the six guards that he had chosen to watch the 100's property for the night of the party who had recently just gone missing would be there, as well, and there was no way in hell that the 100 would risk their lives saving their allies.
At least, for some not.

But, the thing was, if he did, it would be all for nothing, since they were not even meters away. Not even millimetres. They were far away from the cave.