Lemon 🍋🍋🍋🍋

"Ahhhh! Eren!!" Y/N screamed as Eren poured Lemonade over her head.

"What the hell was that for!?" Y/N asked, annoyed. Eren just giggled and threw a lemon at her face.

She got knocked unconscious. Eren somehow had a pool filled with lemon juice that he threw Y/N into.

~TIMESKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY GALLONS AND GALLONS OF LEMON JUICE~

Y/N woke up, covered in lemon juice. She looked up and saw Eren.. but he wasn't Eren.

He was a lemon with Eren's head.

"I am the lemon king." He said in a really squeaky and high pitched voice. "And these are my minons." He added as he looked behind him. Everyone else was a lemon with just their heads. They all started chanting 'Eren the lemon king' while walking towards Y/N.

Y/N got up and ran.

Eren put his hand in the air and yelled, "Minons, attack!!"

All the lemon people ran after Y/N, with Levi being the fastest.

Y/N fell off of the wall that they were on and plummeted to her death, hitting her head off of a lemon. She died instantly, and everyone laughed at her.

~DAT LEMON JUICE BITCHES!!~

Y/N woke up in a place that was dark, and reeked of lemon juice. She looked up and around, seeing light again. She saw Erwin's arm, but it's hand was a lemon. It hopped over to Y/N. "Welcome to Lemon Hell, you little bitch." It said.

Y/N died again from shock, and never woke up.

The end.

Goodbye, you little perverts!!