8%

Have fun reading♡

George sat on his couch with Paul practicing some songs for the band. Brian still hadn't found a drummer and George was extremely thankful. Truth is George didn't want a drummer if he wasn't Ringo.

George and Paul eventually got tired and headed to the kitchen for some biscuits to eat. Well Paul tried to eat some but George stole most of them from him.

"Hey George you know that John's birthday is coming up right. Well I was thinking we could do something for him. Not just anything. I want it to be special y'know?". Paul started to blush.
A/N Mclennon is real and it's happening.

"Aww Paul that's so sweet and thoughtful of you!". With George's words Paul blushed harder. "I was thinking we could all go to a drive in theatre. John loves those." Paul somehow blushed harder.

Paul sure has been acting odd lately. I wonder what is bothering him George thought. "Hey Paul is it okay if I bring a friend?" George asked. George really wanted Ringo to meet his best mates. George hoped that if Ringo met John and Paul that he would think of joining the Beatles. George also hoped that Ringo would have some new friends to protect him from that evil Rory.

Paul stopped blushing and started to smirk. "Are you talking about the famous Ringo? I'm sure John won't mind and would love to meet him. I know I want to!" Over time George told John and Paul all about his new drummer best friend. George couldn't help it, Ringo was too exciting not to talk about!

"Then it's settled. John's gonna have the best birthday ever! Oh I should get a cake!" Paul said getting excited. George chuckled at the bassist and they started planning John's birthday.

The next day.♡

Ringo and George sat at the park swinging on the swings. Ringo and George had been there for a while just talking and laughing. Just like always. This was the first time Ringo had seen George since the Rory incident and Ringo wasn't planning on telling George about it ever.

"Ritchie be careful okay. Don't go any higher." George said worridly. Ringo was swinging higher than he had ever gone before and it was starting to make George feel nervous.
"I'll be fine Geo stop worrying!" Ringo shouted swinging back and forth.

"Alright fine but I'll be laughing when you fly off that thing." George remarked. "Gosh Geo you sound like my step dad!" Ringo said starting to slow down.
"Well your step dad sounds like a smart man. Smart just like me." George said triumphly pointing at himself.

Once Ringo slowed down he started to playfully push George "Geo you're so annoying!" Ringo started to laugh.
"If I'm so annoying then why am I your best friend huh?" George smirked trying to push Ringo off of him.
Ringo stopped and said "Well you have me there George."

"I know I'm clever like that." George remarked. Oh no I'm starting to sound like Paul. Oh wait! I totally forgot again. I forgot to tell Ringo about John's birthday. George why are you like this!

" George did you hear me?" Ringo asked with his eyebrows furrowed.
"Oh I'm sorry Ringo I spaced out" George said embarrassed.
Ringo chuckled and said " You think too much Geo."

" Yeah I do" George chuckled " So Ringo what were you saying?"
"Oh it doesn't matter" Ringo looked away.
" No come on tell me!" George pleaded.

"George no" Ringo answered now looking into George's chocolate eyes.
"George yes!" George remarked. Ringo just glared at him. "Geo let it go" Ringo said stated getting annoyed.
"Please Ritchie!" George said using his puppy dog eyes.

Oh why does he have to use those darn puppy dog eyes! He knows it gets me everytime! " Alright fine but don't get angry okay."
"I won't I promise Rings."

Ringo sighed and screamed " Last one to the bus stop is a rotten egg!" And with that the drummer took off to the bus stop leaving a dumbfounded George in the dust." Wait up!"

The honest truth is that isn't what Ringo originally said. In fact Ringo wanted to ask George a question that has been tearing him apart since the Rory incident. He wanted to ask Geo if  his band found a new drummer yet. He wanted to get as far away from Rory as possible after Rory threatened him.He knew it was no use because it has been months. Also George might be upset because Ringo already rejected him. God why am I being so stupid? Ringo thought as he ran toward the bus stop.

It was a close race but Ringo reached the bus stop right before George did.
"I win take that Harrison!" Ringo yelled in victory.
George stopped panting and and said calmly " You will regret that Starkey."

Images of Rory flashed through Ringo's mind. Ringo quickly looked away from George and looked for the bus.
Ringo didn't usually take the bus that much before George came. George taught Ringo all the wonders of the bus and now they take it regularly.
One time Ringo brought his tambourine and George brought his acoustic guitar on the bus. The two lads preformed a little concert on the vehicle. Originally everyone looked at them weirdly but started to sing along. Heck even the grumpy bus driver was singing along!

George looked at Ringo but he didn't turn to face him. I was only joking. We always joke like that. What has gotten into everybody?! George thought to himself but was interupted by the bus arriving.
The two lads stepped on and was greeted by the bus driver "Good afternoon Harrison and Starkey! Have a nice day?" Over time the bus driver and Ringo and George became good friends. I mean come on they take the bus everyday.

"It has been such a great day! What about you Mr. Jones?" Ringo asked returning to his cheerful character.
" Oh you know it was exciting as driving the bus. " Mr. Jones aka the bus driver said while chuckling.

Ringo and George gave their money to the man and sat down near the back.
They sat in comfortable silence for awhile because they were too tired from the day to converse. It was quiet until George spoke up.
" Ritchie are you free on the 9th?"
Ringo nodded his head "Yeah why?"

" Oh well me and my mate Paul are planning a birthday celebration for our mate John. And we were wondering if you wanted to come and join us. So what do you think?" George asked looking hopeful.
Ringo nervously asked " Aren't John and Paul your bandmates?"

Rory got angry when Ringo was friends with one of them imagine all off them. Ringo didn't even know where to begin with imagining that.

George nodded and said " Yeah but they are not just my bandmates. They are my friends. John and Paul have my back and they make me laugh whenever I don't think I will smile again"

Ringo smiled at George's kind words. Oh screw it! I'm not going to let Rory rule my life anymore! I want to live my life with out worrying about what he's going to do. I'm going to live without him starting now!

"Sure I would love to come!"

The bohemian rhapsody trailer came out...
Don't mind me just gonna go crouch in a corner and cry happy tears.
Anyway hope you had fun♡