Kyoya x Chubby! Innocent! Short! Reader

For YaoiMuffin . Thanks for the request! Here you are dear! I hope you like it and once again, people pleaaassseee request!

Side note: there is a very very very good reason why I havent been updating, and my updates will probably slow down. If you want to know, just comment or pm me and I'll tell but yeah. Its not because of procrastination this time.

Anyway, enjoy!

-------------
Your POV

You and your friend May (thats meee) were walking down the halls towards your weekly destination, Music Room 3. Or better known as, The Ouran High School Host Club. You two had started going when May had developed a massive crush on Mori. You were a year below her, so you were closer to Tamaki and Kyoya. You never planned on going, she just drug you away from your studies to, as she put it, 'indulge in the beauty of high school boys hormones.' You never really understood what she meant, but you still went none the less.

Arriving at the doors, May squealed excitedly as you opened the doors. Rose petals began to fly out at you, landing all over the floor behind you. Once your vision cleared, you were met with the warm smiles of the host club.

"Welcome" they all chimed in sync. Kyoya then came up to the both of you, a smile painted across his face. You could tell immediately that it was fake. "Welcome ladies. I assume you would like your regular hosts?" Kyoya asked, looking between the both of us. May was quick to chime a "yep!" As she skipped off towards Honey and Mori. Kyoya's glance then landed on you.

You felt the weight of his stare, as if he were scrutinizing every little detail about you. This made you lower your gaze and look to the side. You had gotten along with almost everyone in the school, except for a few girls. These girls refered to themselves as 'The Seven in Heaven*'. They enjoyed picking on you for your chubby body and short stature, often calling you a roll or a blueberry. Their words never really bothered you, until you started going to the host club.

A voice clearing their throat tore you away from your thoughts. You immediately blushed and looked up at Kyoya. "Oh! Uu-uhm... Yea, the usual please." Kyoya chuckled and snapped his notebook shut. "Well then, you can follow me back to our table." You smiled and nodded your head as you followed his long-stride with your small, short steps.

Kyoya always insisted that you sit in the back of the room, even though he got there first and had to wait for your short legs to catch up.Finally arriving, Kyoya pulled your chair out like a gentleman, then pushed it back in once you were sat. Kyoya sat across from you and smiled. He pulled his laptop out and smiled at you. "If you excuse me dear, I must finish something and then I will be with you." You nodded your head and looked down at your lap as you heard him type away. 

Your thoughts were interrupted when you felt  your things be pulled away from you. You turned and looked in surprise at the delinquents. It was Hikaru and Kaoru. They grinned mischievously as they held your things above their head, out of your reach.  You let out an exasperated sigh as you began to reach for your things. You puffed out your chubby cheeks in annoyance. "Hikaru, Kaoru, give it back!!!" You huffed at them. They grinned wider and began to walk to the back. "If you want it... Come get it!" they cheered and strolled back to the back and placed your things on a high shelf. You followed in anger. You didn't have time for this!  Unbeknownst to you, you had a shadow that followed you to the back. Or should I say, a Shadow King. 

Kyoya POV

I followed behind (F/N) quietly as she followed the twins in the back. Of course I had an annoyed look plastered on my face, but no one could see the smile that I was secretly wearing. I had asked the twins to find some way to draw her into the back, so we could have privacy. I suppose that this could work, I mean I do get to see her arousing body. 

Your POV 

When you finally caught up wit the twins, it was too late. They had put your stuff on the very top shelf of the cabinets. They turned and smiled knowingly at you before they left, saying "Have fun and be sure to your protection~" You had no idea what they meant. Protection for what? You put those thoughts in the back of your head as you walked to the tall cabinet and began your struggle. 

You stood on the tips of my toes and tried to reach the top. You squealed when you felt a body press against you from behind. A slender yet toned arm raised into view as it grabbed your stuff and placed it on a lower shelf. The arm then grabbed onto  your fluffy hips and pulled them against theirs. I husky voice whispered in your ear. "(Y/N) my dear, you look absolutely arousing. Your driving me crazy with your teasing." You shivered at the voice. That voice was Kyoya. "Ky-yoya? What do you mean?" You asked innocently. He let out a deep chuckle and began to grind against you from behind. You let out a gasp. "See what you do to me? You drive me insane." He punctuated his statement with a hard grind that drew a deep moan from your lips. 

You felt something big and hard rub against you. He rubbed especially on your clothed privates, eliciting moans from you. You blushed a deep red as you moaned more. "Do you like that? Feel what you do to me?" He whispered more in your ear.  He then flipped you around and drove his knee between your legs. 

He leaned closer to you, to where you felt his hot breath on your lips. "I love you (Y/N)...." He whispered and crashed his lips onto yours. Your eyes widened at first, then slowly began to close. You broke away after what seemed like hours. A small trail of saliva connected your lips. Kyoya smirked and set his glasses off to the side. "Oh my dear innocent (Y/N), I think I'll have to change that." You smiled, completely oblivious to what he meant. "Okay.." you whispered in his ear as you hugged him. 

He wrapped your legs around his waist, grabbing ahold of your ass as you squealed and held on. He chuckled and grinded into you some more as he began to walk towards a bed in the back. 

And let's just say, you couldn't hide the marks the next day ;) 

----------------

THATS THAT WHOOOOO. So I hope you enjoyed. Once again, request and im not gonna waste your time, just reread up top. 

Au Revoir!