Ch.1 2019

N: Nov, 22 2019 10:35Am Portland, Oregon, Scoop's phone ring 4 times before he answered it. It was his mom asking about some money she had saved up. Mom: "Dude" " Bay Bay" do you hear me son? Scoop: I could hear my mom talking but I was to busy focusing on my girl below my waist staring at me with my dick in her mouth drooling.

Debit: "Daddy don't move I'm trying to get the rest." I swallowed every drop until he fell back to sleep ladies I am here to tell you make sure your man is not wanted for nothing and he will do rite by you. I heard his mom conversation so I got dressed and did what she asked. I had my bestfriend Kesha staying with us because I needed her to help me with something.

N: Debit loved her husband to death she would do anything for him. She walked in the living room noticing her bff sitting in her underwear with no top counting $100k in cash. Kesha her best from 9th grade was now her crime partner and play toy. Kesha: 11:45AM Scoop finally woke up looking for his wife. I went in their room to see what he wanted me to do.

Kesha:" yes daddy"
Scoop:" where is Debra"?
Kesha: idk she said something about your mom and some money.
Scoop: I smiled looking like the grinch thinking to myself that bitch is crazy. Kesha was in love with the movement that Debit and i had going on. Kesha laid next to me naked feeding me grapes.