Chapter 2

~~ at the airport~~

***Jens POV***

Josh and I walk into the airport and get checked in. "Francis texted me and told me to meet him and everyone at the gate." josh nods.

When we walk up to the gate willow sees me and runs right toward me and gives me a BUG hug. "I missed u little duck!" I say to her. "I missed u too!" when she finally let go I walked over to Jena, Elizabeth,and Sam. "hey guys I haven't seen u in a long time! how are u?" "Well my wife and I are doing great! we actually have a baby on the way!" says Sam. "congratulations!" everyone says. Right when Jena is about to speak the air flight attendant calls our plane.

*****joshes POV*****

We get on the plane and Jen is siting next to me. " Please buckle your seat belts. we will be taking off in just a moment" the fight attendant says. once we are lifted off me and jen start to catch up on everything. " are u still with Nick?" I ask. " um...well..... I don't know. it's just he wants me to stay away from u.And I just can't do that. ur my BEST friend! he just doesn't trust me." she says with a sigh. " I think going to brake up with him...... So how are u and Claudia?" " I guess ok I really don't want to be with her though... it's just my manager is forcing me." "I'm sorry." she says "don't be I'll be ok I mean I think I'm going to breakup with her either tonight or tomorrow."

There is a long silence. I happen to look at Sam and he is mouthing "tell her!!!!" he knows I love Jen.. he was the only one I could trust.

In the middle of my thoughts I feel jen put her head on my shoulder. She falls asleep in just 5 minutes. she is so cute when she is sleeping!!!!

After she has been asleep for an hour I start to fall asleep. the last thing I remember whispering to Jen "I love u"

Wait! what did I tell her?!?!?!?! I'm dead when I wake up!