CHAPTER 1

CHARATERS:

FIRE SHADES

Age: 17

Looks: Dark fiery red hair, bright green eyes, natural skinny and a natural tan. A little short. Looks fragile but is the complete opposite.

TRAVIS RIVERS

Age: 18

Looks: Buzz cut but with a little bit more hair that's black, emerald green eyes, 8 pack, tan, and tall. Looks and is strong.

ALLY HITTER AND ALEC HITTER

Age:17

Looks: Black hair, blue eyes, tan, Ally has a flat stomach while her twin brother Alec has a 8 pack

GARY SHADES

Age: 54

Looks: Silver hair, same eyes as Fire, fit.

CHAPTER 1: NEW HOME, A NEW HORSE?

FIRE'S P.O.V

I still can't believe that my parents would do this to me! All i did was blow up the priciple's car! Is that so bad? I was now driving my firey red street bike being followed by my personal limo that is dark green. When i zoomed in the big long dirt driveway to my Papa's house, i was so exicted. Yes i call him papa instead of grandpa. I jumped this dirt mound that was on the side and landed perfectly. I left a cloud of dust behind me. I pulled up to a stop in front of his 4 story house. It's actually 5 stories considering the basement. Then some HOT guy came out from behind the house. I parked the bike and took off my helmet. I put on my sunglasses and when he approached, he asked,"Who are you?" I said,"Why should i tell you?" Then i walked right by him and he jogged next to me and said,"Because i work here, wait, why are you going into Gary's house?" I ignored him and walked in.

He followed me in and said,"Ya'll know you ain't suppose to just walk in a stranger's home?" I said,"Just shut up already." Then my Papa came down the stairs and i threw myself at him. We were very close. "PAPA! I MISSED YOU!" He swung me around and said,"Ah yes, it has been a while ain't it? So what'd you do this time to piss off your parents enough to send my angel down here?" I laughed and said,"Well, i might have blown up the principle's car. He laughed and said,"So i see you used my firework bomb?" I nodded and he laughed harder. He said,"That's my girl. I sometimes wonder what goes through your father's head." I laughed and said,"It's good to be here again at least." He nodded and then looked behind me as i took off my sunglasses.

He said,"OH! Fire, this is my assistint, Travis. Travis, this is my grand daughter Fire." I turned and judt glared at the hand the guy from before extended me. I'm a very anti social girl. Unless i'm with my two bff's. He let it drop and i looked into his eyes. Wow, his eyes were gorgoues! They were a deep dark emerald green. They showed shock, surprise, and... love? Weirdo. I just continued to glare at him untill he looked away. Papa laughed and said,"You'll have to excuse her, she's a very anti social person." I then got a text from my two best friends, Ally and Alec. It said:

Hey Wild Fire. UM... well we didn't want you to leave so we hid in your limo and are about to come in. 3 seconds.

I said,"3... 2... 1..." And sure enough, they came bounding in through the door. Papa looked surprised and that Travis dude looked annoyed. He was glaring at Alec. Wtf is his problem? I said,"Papa, it seems that they decided to play hide and seek in my limo." Papa pulled them into hugs and said,"Well looks like they are just going to have to stay with us for awhile." They both threw themselves on me, which made me fall, which ended up with us on the ground laughing like heyenas. It was funny. I said,"Well papa, i'm going to show then our room." He winked. He redid the whole thing. I dragged them upstairs to show them the MOST AWESOMENESS ROOM EVER!

TRAVIS'S P.O.V

I'm so happy i found my mate, but i'm not happy that she hates us. Gary is the only one outside of my pack that knows the secret. After she left, he turned to me and said,"She's your mate." i was shocked by how he said it so blunt. I said,"Yes sir, she is." He smiled and said,"I knew it, that's why i didn't tell you she was coming. I gave him a smile and said,"Well Gary, i better get back to trying to break in that horse. She's as wild as a fire." He smiled and said,"Hang on a second, i think i know someone who break her." I nodded. (A/N: breaking a horse means that they are ridable and listen and aren't wild! Breaking down not mean actually breaking the horse.) He disappeared for a second. Crazy old man. I smiled, he was nice man.

FIRE'S P.O.V

I showed them our room and there mouths drop open in shock. It was all on the top floor and it was HUGE! The walls were a emerald green. The carpet and celings were black. The furniture and trimming were a firey red. The curtains were black and i had a balcoy. I had a HUGE walk in closet, a HUGE bathroom, and three king size beds. Three? I swear my grandpa is telepathic sometimes. They was a huge flat screen tv, a wii, a bunch of movies, a punching bag, and on the wall over my bed was the saying: Ride Horses Free And Wild As Fire! I just love my room. It has some bean bags chairs, a desk, laptop, ipod, speakers, couches. I was going to take a nap when my papa came in. he said,"Fire, i need you for a second." I nodded and when i turned back to my friends, they were on two of the beds asleep. Well that was fast.

I went and followed papa. He said,"I need you to break a horse. Her name is Ice. She's as wild and free spirited as you and nobody can break her. You may be able to ride her, but i on't think anyone will be able to." I nodded. Me and my papa use to beak horses all the time. When we got down to the living room, papa said,"Travis, show fire where Ice is and let her break her." Travis looked at me in disbelief but nodded to my papa. We headed out to near the stables. He pointed to a beutiful black hair that was racing around the circle enclosure. He said,"That's her, so go ahead and waste your time trying to ride her." I glared at him and walked over to the fence. I hopped over it. The horse stopped and then trotted over to me. It licked my cheek and i smiled. I've always had a special connection to horses and wolves.

I petted her and gave her a horse treat that i always bring with me to papa's house. She snorted happily and i got on her. I opened the gate and rode her bare back. I rode over to Travis who was staring at me in disbelief. I said,"Who's wasting time TRYING to ride. I'm actually riding her. You couldn't." Then i took off on my new horse that i officially claim as mine. This might be a fun time here with my friends and my new horse here too!