Chapter 5

Sorry ya'll that it's been so long school and life got in the way... anyways enjoy! 

Sangs POV

Looking over at the sudden noise of Dr.Robert's door being flung open I see the same man from Owens desires, and my brain stops functioning at that point. I can't think any longer.

What does this mean? Who is he? Why is here? My brain can't keep up with the onslaught of questions and I know an attack is coming and I know there is nothing I can do to stop it at this point so I squeeze Owens hand to let him know hoping that he will catch on. I haven't had an attack since I was 17 and was fed up with my mother, I couldn't handle the punishments, the derogatory words, or the hate that was constantly spewed at me. I walked out with the clothing on my back and the money I grabbed from Marie's stash I ended up being severely depressed and I didn't have anything or anybody to live for... I see a hand coming towards my face and sends my panic even higher and at this point there is no hope to fight it.

I was terrified that the owner of the hand was going to strike me, I couldn't focus on anything for longer and a second or two then my mind would try to relive what happened that final night. I couldn't stay in that house any longer. It was the last straw what my step mother had done..."4...3...1...1,2,3,4,5" breathing in and out with the same technique i used on Owen earlier I get out of my head and start to see exactly what is happening. Owens hand was on my cheek and his thumb was stroking the crest trying to get me to calm down, his eyes were pools of silver that I was caught up in and had no desire to break free. He broke our trance by looking behind me at the sandy haired doctor who was staring at me in awe and wonder and I have no clue why.

"Dr. Sean... meet Ms. Sang," Owen introduced us, gesturing back and forth between us. Looking over Sean I saw that his eyes were like mine green as a summer's day grass, just not haunted. His smile was deadly and made my painties want to disinergrate right there, his hair was the same as in the vision just more mussed up as if he had been constantly running his fingers through it in worry and panic. His lilac purple dress shirt was covered with a white doctors coat and this tapered shoulders lead to a a trim build.

Noticing movement over Sean's shoulder I see seven other men standing there, the same men that were in Owens first vision, squeezing Owens hand for comfort I stand up and introduce myself to all of them as they move further into Dr. Roberts office.

Glasses= Kota, Redhead= Nathan, Mr. Elegance= Victor, Star= North, Colorful= Gabriel, Superman= Silas, and Sunshine= Luke.They all looked exactly like they did in the vision just less formal and something else that I can't put my finger on.

Sean was still looking at me with a mix of shock and awe, so I call him out on it, "Hey Sean, why are you looking at me like that?"

"It's just Owen called you Sang and not Miss. Whatever-your-last-name-is. And he was touching you and he's holding your hand..... I'm guessing you're what had put the spring in his step every Wednesday." Sean stated.

Looking back over at Owen with a small smile I admire his silver eyes for a second now that I can without fear. "Well, Dr. Sean I'm not all that special Owen here is the one who should be getting the spanish inquisition, he's been coming to my cafe for the past few months every Wednesday and every other Saturday."

Sean and almost all of the men just gap at me like I said something wrong, I don't think I did at any point, looking back again at owen to see if he would give me any clues instead he just smiles at me, not just his millimeter smile either, it was the sexy half smile half smirk that it seems only Southern men can get away with.

"You...You....You just F*****g called Mr.B Owen!", Gabriel yelled, "How does a F*****g gorgeous woman like you end up with a spoilsport like Mr. Blackbourn?" Gabe continued incredulously.