Pretend [Tetsurou Kuroo]

Y/N was busy yelling and cheering from the bleachers, yelling her school's name at the top of her lungs as she watch the volleyball game between her school and another powerhouse school. Nekoma had it coming though; they're winning by a landslide.

"Nice save, Yakkun!!!" Y/N squealed as Yaku did a fast save as Kenma's receive didn't seem to go pretty well. The ball went up and Kuroo spiked it down on the other court, scoring a 25-23 as the match point.

Y/N and everybody cheering for Nekoma seemed to have a difficulty holding their emotions in as the team won.

After seeing the two teams shook hands, Y/N's legs felt restless that she immediately ran down and waited for her friends, Kuroo and Kenma.

Kenma got out first, looking sideways as if looking for Y/N. Once he failed searching for her, he sighed and sat down at a corner to continue his game and wait for Kuroo.

Soon enough, the bedheaded captain got out of the locker room and spotted Kenma on the bench.

"Oi, let's go." He spoke and dragged him with him as he walked outside to see Y/N and Yaku exchanging words.

"Congratulations, Yakkun!" Y/N happily spoke and carried Yaku, making him gasp in surprise. He laughed and smiled at her, thanking her for her support.

"Tsk." Kuroo rolled his eyes at the sight, not happy within that simple conversation the two are having.

No secret: Kuroo likes Y/N a lot ever since she started middle school since they attended to the same school together, until now. However, despite how fluent he provoke people around him and stuff, he can't do that to you.

You are his weakness and would really get very embarrassed when you criticize him about things.

"Oia, let's go now, Y/N." Kuroo stated as he walked to the two, making Yaku look at him and bow as goodbye.

Y/N nodded softly and waved goodbye at Yaku before following Kuroo afterwards.

-

The three of you hang out by a ramen shop, eating all up you can since you told them that you'd treat them as a congratulations for their victory.

Kuroo always have his eyes on you, mindlessly blushing when you come and talk to him, whenever you establish eye contact with him, and whenever you hit his arms playfully when he said something stupid.

He is in love.

Very.

Y/N chuckled and continued eating when her gaze averted somewhere else.

She saw a group of friends around a table, and one of them is gay. Y/N smiled softly, envying them.

"I always want a gay friend." She suddenly stammered out, making Kenma flinch in surprise and Kuroo looked at her as if he saw a ghost.

"And where did that came from?" Kuroo asked as he slurped his ramen soup with a few noises. "You surely are always honest, Y/N."

"Just somewhere." Y/N sighed and smiled. "I want a friend who would understand me as a girl! A friend that would always be so positive though there are shitty problems. In short, I'd love to have a gay friend."

Kuroo watched and listened to her blabbering about it all, and an idea crossed into his mind.

I would get even closer with her if I pretended to be a gay friend, huh. Kuroo thought before drinking a glass of water and proudly smiled at Y/N.

"Ew, keep that gross smile to yourself, Tetsu." Y/N joked and laughed, making Kuroo laugh.

"You did say you want a gay friend, huh?"

"I just did. I told you, I would love to have o—"

"Well, Y/N. I'm gay!"

---
That's it!! Hahahaha. I was contemplating if I'd publish this imagine but since I have lots of drafts I thought that maybe I would. Heh.
I hope you enjoyed!! *^*
- trish