extended summary + playlist

s u m m a r y

╔══════════════╗

'Put your hands in the air and step away from the bench.' The man in the mask said coolly.

His partner nudged me with his gun harshly. 'You heard the man!' He roared.

I stepped away from the desk slowly, desperately searching for a silent panic button. I looked at my bank teller, Bob, who was lying on the ground and clutching his wounded leg.

I walked away from the desk, when the masked man caught a glimpse of my face.

He went pale.

Taking out his radio, he whispered three words, then  left me wondering how I just stopped a bank robbery.

'Boss, we found her.'
To me, this felt like some kind of a... joke.
It felt like I was on a prank show, but there was no director to inform me of that fact.

Mrs. Davis, an old lady who lived down my lane was the first one to recover.
She looked at me, and then to door. She came towards me, and hugged me.
'Thank you, dearie. You're like our very own hero!'
Then why did I feel like something was amiss?

╚══════════════╝

Playlist

╔══════════════╗

When We Were Young - Adele
Strangers - Sigrid
Prisoner - The Weeknd
Affluenza - Conan Gray
NASA - Ariana Grande
Complicated - Avril Lavigne

╚══════════════╝

This is property of Wattpad user @ice-cream-float. Any plagiarism is a punishable offence. © .
Started : 15 May 2018
Ended : ???

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Whoop-de-doop !

I am finally done with the summary of this book.
I have had the idea for so long, but I've never finished it!

I promise your next update will be quick. In the meanwhile , don't forget to vote and comment !

Love, icecreamfloat