Informational Page

Story:
Two Clans have survived an attack from a large group of loners, but they have lost many, many cats. Therefore, they've turned to the help of Marshtail, a loner who had warned them of the loners attacking and later joined one of their Clans. She suggested working together, and also trying to recruit kittypets and loners. This was an outrage to many, but they accepted the advice due to their desperate need for help.

The Clans:
WoodClan-A woodland territory, more dry than BrookClan's land, but still well nourished.

BrookClan-More moist grounds than WoodClan, having small streams in their territory (they rely mostly on fish for meals)

(Note: The Clans share the lake in the picture)

The Code:
1. You must remain loyal to your Clan and defend it, even if it costs your life. You can have friendship with other Clans, but you must remember that in the time of battle you might be the one that has to fight one on one with that cat.

2. Do not trespass on another Clan's territory. It's just bad manners.

3. Elders and kits will be fed before the rest of the Clan. Respect your elders, or they'll yap your ears off.

4. Prey is caught to be eaten, give thanks to StarClan for its life.

5. A kit must be at least six moons old to become an apprentice.

6. Cats who have just earned their warrior name will sit a silent vigil for the night until excused by a senior warrior or their leader at dawn.

7. A cat can't be deputy without having mentored an apprentice all the way into a warrior once before. So, whoops, sorry all you poor OCs rejected by your families, you can't fulfill your prophecy because you never had an apprentice.

8. The deputy will become the Clan's leader when the leader dies or when the leader retires on their last life. We all know what happened with Brokenstar.

9. After the death or retirement of the deputy, a new one must be chosen before moonhigh. Don't. Be. Late.

10. A gathering of the two Clans is held at a full moon during a truce that lasts the whole night. Don't break it or Music will be unhappy...unless she tells you to break it. Then it's StarClan's problem.

11. The borders must be checked and marked daily. Challenge and question all trespassing trespassing cats.

12. No warrior may neglect a kit in danger, no matter where it is from.

13. The word of the Clan leader is law.

14. An honorable warrior does not need to kill other cats to win their battles, unless they are outside the code or it is necessary for self-defense.

15. A warrior rejects the soft life of a kittypet (because it makes them loose their cat abs).

Extra Information:
The Clans speak to their ancestors by going to some tunnels under a hill off in their territories. Their medicine cats typically go, unless a deputy is becoming leader.

They meet in peace together in a large clearing in between the territories.

Thank you for getting to know the information needed to begin this roleplay! Kindly go over to the page where I have the rules so you don't screw anything up.