Chapter 2

Louie yawned and stretched as he sat up in bed from his morning nap. He blinked and then realized that his brothers peering at him from the side of his bed. Louie jumped back, and by instinct, he gripped onto the blanket that he had been using.

"What are you guys doing here?" His voice was muffled by the blanket.

"We're keeping an eye on you." Dewey responded.

"Why?" Louie asked pulling the blanket closer to him.

"Just to make sure you didn't fall off the bed." Huey answered.

"Why would I fall off the bed!?"

"We don't know, but it could happen." Huey said the first part while Dewey joined him in the second half of the phrase. Louie groaned in frustration.

"Get out of my room."

"But we need to take care of you."

"Get out of my room!!!" Louie threw the blanket and his pillow at his brothers.

"Okay, sheesh, we'll leave." Huey and Dewey left the room as they looked back at their baby brother. Louie got out of bed once the door closed, know his brothers would want to get back in. He held the door closed when he felt his door begin to open.

"Stay out!!" He yelled.

"But-!"

"STAY OUT!!!" Louie slammed the door shut and slid down the door. He pulled his knees close to his chest and hid his face in his arms. Not to long after, a soft knock was heard at the door.

"Louie?" Donald's voice called from the other side of the door.

"Go away." Louie muttered.

"I have Huey and Dewey with me, they were worried about you."

"I don't want to talk."

"Louie what's wrong?" Dewey asked from the other side of the door.

"I said, I don't want to talk! Just go away and leave me alone." Louie hid his face deeper in his arms. 'Why can't they just leave me alone?' Days went by and Louie would only leave his room at night, when everyone was asleep to eat a bit and get some water. The only problem being that the food wouldn't stay down for too long. Everything went swell for the first three weeks until Louie tripped one night and made loud bump outside his brothers' room.