#41 good morning text

#41 good morning text,

Hayes:

Hayesboo: Hey babydoll, I miss you lots! touring is so lonely without my main gurl:) love you my angle.

Nash:

The bae: Hey sweet stuff, I just woke up and I'm so cold without you. all I want is to wrap you up in my arms and keep you warm;)

Cameron:

camy wamy: Hello beautiful:) I hope your awake because I Just got you starbucks and will be over in 5.

Carter:

carttttter: Wakey wakey!! I hope you have the most swagy day ever. Although how much swag is possible with out me? probably not very much, love you:)

aaron:

My #1: good morning beautiful:) Just wanna start a amazing girls day amazingly.  I love you and miss you lots.

Shawn:

Babe: Dear angle, I have been thinking about you non stop. I miss the way your hands feel in mine and the way your lips fit on mine so perfectly. I will be home soon:)

Taylor:

Sexy beast: Hey hot stuff, I will be over in 10 with blankets and movies. I'm thinking we can have a cuddle day, kisses and hugs;)

Matt:

My cuddle monster: Good morning cutie, First day of tour and your cuddles are being missed. Love you princes!

Jack j: I didn't think of Nick names for jacks.

You were the first person on my mind when I woke up:) hope I can be that lucky as well to be on yours....

Jack g: Good morning:) babe, my arms are craving your body so badly!! get home soon for me and my desires;)

Hey guys so I took Jake off and didn't have enough time to write Chris and grants sorry?

Haha anyways, quess what? I'm going to digi tour to see Jack and Jack. Also Matt might be there!! ahh I'm so excited. haha sorry about that fan girling.

Anyways I would like 9 votes and 89 reads. ily!!