Rosies Workwear Brings Style, Comfort to Their Overalls Line.

Rosie the Riveter is a symbol of dedicated and courageous women everywhere. Today's women are just as passionate about creating a better world. Just like Rosie, they knock stuff down and build stuff up.Rosie the Riveter would have loved these overalls. They're named after the 1940s icon who epitomized American women working in factories during World War II. Now 70 years later, Rosie the Riveter's can-do spirit still inspires. Overalls have come a long way since the days when they are donned over normal clothing as a protective garment while working as a factory help, to the fashion world and catwalks of today.

Sharon Moore had Rosie in mind when she created these tough overalls, designed especially for women. The idea for Rosies Workwear hatched after Sharon took a welding class and couldn't find a pair of overalls in women's sizes. She dug a little deeper and discovered a slew of women doing manual work in clothes sized for men - mechanics, builders, painters, DIYers, farmers and gardeners, to name a few. Women need tough, protective work clothes, but it's just as important that they properly fit a women's body. ''I became interested in welding, and needed clothing that would give me full protection from flying sparks, So I put down the welding torch and picked up a sketch pad. The coveralls I designed are much like the outfits many 1940s Rosies wore while welding and putting rivets in airplanes. But now, I've added lots of roomy pockets and included knee pockets for removable knee pads.'

The overalls are made of lightweight denim cotton and double-stitched for durability. They come with removable knee pads, and you can zip off the pant legs to convert them to shorts. They're perfect for hard work at home or on the job, says Bonnie Jones, who told us about Rosies. "I wear mine for gardening, housecleaning, moving projects, dog walking and more," Bonnie says. "I'm a huge fan."

Women are more "Hands On" today in many ways. Whether it's Gardening, Farming, Ranching, Woodworking, Metalworking, Welding and others, you allow very little to stand in your way of getting things done. These Comfy Coveralls fit your active lifestyle. Easy to slip on and off, with dependable Velcro closures and the removable kneepads, why didn't they think of that years ago? Just slip them over your clean clothes and you're ready to go. When the job is finished, they slip right off and store easily at home or in your car or truck. Rosies Coveralls were designed for women by a woman. They are attractive, light and easy to clean. They are "Strong enough for a man, but made for a woman."

You can buy [http://www.rosiesworkwear.com/ Rosies overalls for women] at their website, www.rosiesworkwear.com