Night

I sat quietly at the black table, right next to Levi with a plate full of meat, mashed potatoes and vegetables, I can't eat because of Everyone's death, they all were people who were gonna help me escape this prison and people I love. "Love why aren't you eating? You need to eat or you'll starve" Levi questioned me as I just stared at me food. "I'm not hungry" was all I responded with. A loud *THUMP* from the table made me flinch as Levi's hands were balled into fists.

"Eat (y/n), I don't want to treat you like a kid" he said to me angrily. In order for him not to turn up his temper I forced myself to eat as I took my fork and knife into my hands and started to cut the steak.

   "Meet me upstairs (y/n)" Levi whispered in my ear as I heard him walk upstairs. It was completely dark outside and stars were glimmering, eating still doesn't help but I don't want Levi to get angry. I was then done and as I left the kitchen I turned off the lights and headed upstairs to the bedroom, It's impossible to escape now because that glass door that i broke now has a laser sense to it, if I made a run for it I'd get hurt really bad so I avoided it. As I walk into the bedroom the fire place on the right was on, it was the only light source at the moment and a metal tray with a wine bottle and two wine glasses next to it, this may seem romantic but I want to get the hell out of there. As i walked further in, the door shut behind me, Levi must've been behind the door but I don't bother looking behind me, if it's a serial killer then I'd be happy because I want to die.

   I felt two arms snake around my waist, a muscular chest pressed behind me and I could feel someone's breathing on my neck and shoulders. "Tonight will be the best night ever" he whispered. "Sit" he commanded me, I sat down on the bed next to the fire place and the tray. He poured me a glass of wine. He then handed me it and I took a sip. The alcohol was strong and I wanted to spit it at Levi's face but he'd get mad so I forced myself to swallow it, just like my food.

   "Good isn't it?" Levi asked me as he laid "sexy" on the bed. I wanted to yell at him for keeping me hostage, I wanted to yell at him for killing the ones that almost helped me and the ones that I love, I wanted to yell at him for molesting and torturing me, I wanted to smash that fucking glass bottle up against his head and knock him out, I wanted to yell at him saying I HATE him, I wanted to kill him but no, I replied with just a "it's good" but it isn't. He chucked as he took his last sip from his wine glass and settled it on the tray, he took the tray over to the dresser and laid it on there. I just got done with my glass, Levi took it and settled it on the same tray. I looked outside to see everything dark and the shining of the moonlight showed the small land behind his house, that's exactly where Levi killed my friends, I'd be sleeping in my bed, my friends wouldn't be dead and i would be sleeping peacefully but thanks to me taking a trip I got kidnapped. It all came crashing down as the monster pinned me down on the bed.

   This is the man who shattered my life, who kidnapped me and kept me away from freedom, the one who killed people I cared about, taking every single thing away from me. "Time for fun" he said quietly as he immediately started to suck on my neck. I know now, I'm no longer going to be a virgin, I want to fight but I don't want to anger Levi so I just let go and let him do whatever he wanted to do to my body, if Petra was here I'd have strength and push him away and try to escape but im done. I want to die, I bet my school has forgotten at me by this point, I bet the police stopped investigating. I'm now stuck with this monster, fuck you Levi.
.
.
.
(A/n): hate to tell you guys but it's now the end of the story, and I'm sorry I didn't write lemon for those who wanted it but it's up to you in your head of how you guys want it to end (btw im saving the "lemon" for another book). I'll also make another author's note later on about a choice for you guys. But anyway have a good day!