Betrayals and misunderstandings

E: "I have to say that this chapter has to be one of my favorites in this book. escesally at the end."

Atem's POV

I was walking around and I actually fall into a cave. I cut my hand but it's not too deep. I look around and see a lot of gold. "Emily was right. There is gold here." I say. I climb up the hole I feel from. It wasn't easy but after a while I get back to the top. I go back to the campsite. I go into my tent. "I can't let Emily get that gold or even know that there's gold on this island. Who knows what she'll do with it. I won't tell her about it or even tell her where it's hidden." I say unaware that someone was listening in on me.

Bakura'a POV

I pretended to be a guard to get close to the Pharaoh's son so I can kill him. I haven't gotten close to him yet but that's about to change. Atem found a place were gold is and I know Emily wants gold. I tell Emily what I heard. "As much as I want to do something I can't. He's the Pharaoh's son. He'll have our heads if we hurt Atem." Emily tells me. This isn't what I want to hear. Luckily I stole the millennium rod and will be able to make Emily hurt Atem. I use the millennium rod on Emily. "Your going to force the location of the gold out of Atem and you will hurt him." I say. "Yes of course." She says and heads towards Atem's tent when a scream is heard.

Death's POV (little time skip before the scream was heard)

I've been watching the camp but mostly the red haired girl. I see that she's finally alone. I go over to her an tap her shoulder. She looks at me. "Yes?" She asks. "H-Hi." I say nervously. "Don't be nervous I don't bite." She says. "Sorry it's my first time talking to a bronze skinned person." I tell her and imedetly regret it. "so your white skinned." She says. "sorry if I seemed rude I didn't mean it." I tell her and I really didn't. She's about to say something when she screams in pain. I go over to her worried. Did I do something to hurt her?

I hear people coming and see the people in her camp. "Why are you hurting her?" a Yugi look alike asks. I can't answer not because I did anything but because I'm scared. "Guards get her! She's hurt Jenae." A brown haired guy says. I want to run back into the forest and escape but I don't I can't leave this girl. The guards grab me and force me down to their camp and I say nothing the whole time.

Adam's POV

I'm waitting for Seth to show up. He's late but what else is new. I feel someone wrape their hands around me. "I'm sorry I'm late something happened at camp. Something I think you should know about." He tells me. "What is it?" I ask. "we believe someone in your tribe hurt one of our friends." He tells me. I look at him confused and shocked. "What? There has to be a mistake! We are people of peace!" I tell him. "last night our friend Jenae was screaming in pain and one of your tribe members was near her." Seth tells me. I can't believe this. someone from my tribe hurt someone? I feel betrayed. "who was it?" I ask. "I don't know. our men can't get her to say a word." He says. There's only one girl in my village that would go to Seth's camp and it breaks me even more. "it's Death. She wanted to see that girl again and she does this." I say. I can't believe this Death was my best friend how could she have done this?! "I have to ask but will you talk to her? Maybe you could get her to talk or at least find out why she attacked Jenae." Seth asks me. "I can understand if you don't want to talk to her. I'm just afraid that the men will start hurtting her if she doesn't start talking soon." He says.

I start to cry. Seth holds me close. "It'll be ok. I bet your friend had a reason for hurtting Jenae." He says. He then kisses the top of my head and wipes my tears. I calm down and put my head on his chest. "I have to go back to the camp do you want to come with me and talk to your friend?" he asks. "no I have to get back to the camp by sunrise." I tell him. "Alright be careful." He says.

Death's POV

I'm tied up in a room people have been coming in and out all day. I haven't said a word to them. What's the point? They would never believe me if I told them the truth. I hear another person come in and I know that the person is here to try and get me to talk. I say nothing. The person comes over and unties me? Why are they doing that? I'm then teleported to a flowery feild.

 The person comes over and unties me? Why are they doing that? I'm then teleported to a flowery feild

(This is the flower filed and does anyone know what movie this was in?)

"You'll be ok." A voice i've been hopping to hear says. I look over to see Jenae. "you're alright." I say happily. I've been so worried about her. "My sister was in trouble. her mind was under attack and so was mine." She explains. "I'm glad your ok." I say. I stand up at her. as much as I'm happy being free I know that I have no home to go to. "Thank you for saving me but I have no where to go. by now my tribe has heard that I "hurt" you and because of that I will not be welcomed back." I tell her. She gently takes my hands. "Then let's run away together." She suggests. I smile at her. "I love that idea." I say. "I know a great place to build a house on this island." I say.

E: "I think it's so cute that Jenae and Death run away together. though Death might make an apperense in this book again. No promises. Please leave a comment I'd love to hear what you think! I hope you enjoyed!"

MADE ON 5/15/18