Chapter 1:

(A/N: Chaz's song Done For Me feat. Kehlani)

Gabi P.O.V.

I was jolted awake by a screeching alarm. I looked at my clock; it read 7:00 A.M. i had to be at work by eight to teach my class, but I'm going to just call in sick because I got only three hours of sleep. Our coffee machine is broken too, so this week has started out just great (sarcasm intended). After putting on my Why Don't We sweatshirt and a pair of Champion sweats paired with Converse, i put my hair in a messy ponytail threaded through the hole of my baseball cap. I grabbed my keys and Aviators. It wasn't sunny in L.A. but it's always sunny in Doucheville (A/N this is not mine, it is a friends). After calling in sick and getting past the crazy traffic, I finally reached the best little known coffee shop in L.A., Hot Shots. (It's an actual coffee shop in Nampa, Idaho). I walk in and Jennifer is manning the register.

"Hey Jennifer!! How are you?" I ask as I walk up to the counter.

"I'm good, how are you?"

"Well I could be better considering I only got three hours of sleep last night, but other than that I'm doing well! Can I get the regular with extra caramel please, I need something to wake me up."

"Yea, sure! August Rush, extra caramel!"

"Thanks, Jen. And can you make it an extra large?"

She rang up my order as I went to sit down at my usual window sea. After about five minutes, my coffee was ready. I went up to pay.

"$5.60 please."

I handed her the money, tipped her the change, and grabbed my coffee. Right as I turned around I slammed into what felt like a rock hard wall. My coffee spilled and went all over their chest. I gasped and immediately grabbed napkins to help clean up.

"I'm so sorry! It didn't burn you anywhere, did it?? UGH this is exactly why I need coffee in the morning!!"

The person chuckled. I gotta admit, it was kinda hot. "No it didn't burn me. You need coffee in the morning so you can spill it all over a complete stranger??"

"No, I need coffee so I'm not such a klutz! I'm so sorry!" i finally looked up, seeing a gorgeous man. He had shaggy brown hair... it looked really thick. He had beautiful hazel eyes that seemed to sparkle with a kind of mischief and a little notch out of his right eyebrow. It looked natural, not like the fake ones people try to have, and it worked. It didn't seem to degrade his appearance any, if anything it added to it.

I heard a quiet sniggering coming from the direction of the counter and realized i must be staring. "U-uhm" I tried again at a full sentence. "Y-you're sure it didn't burn you any??" I asked again.

He laughed, a full laugh this time. "I'm sure. Look if you want proof, I'll show you." He lifted his sweatshirt to show a Def Leppard shirt. His shirt rode up a bit, exposing a little bit of ab. "It didn't even go through my sweatshirt."

I sighed in relief. "Can I at least buy you a coffee?It's the least I can do after I spilled mine on you."

"No, it's okay, you don't have to pay for me." He replied.

"Well too bad, cuz I am."

"It's really okay. I won't sue you, what's the point? If anything I should pay you another coffee."

"Why would you do that? I still have three quarters of it left!! Please just let me pay for your coffee." I pleaded.

He sighed. "Fine, you can pay for me."

"YES!" I did a little victory dance celebrating my win.

"BUT" uh-oh. "Only if we can exchange numbers and I can get to know you better."

I thought about it for a minute. I took a deep breath. "Deal." I say, smiling.

"Should we start with our names?" I asked, holding in a laugh.

He chuckled. "Sure."

I took a leap of faith and said "I'm Gabi."

He smirked. "I'm Charlie."

A/N: Hey guys, so this is my first charlie fanfic, and it would mean a lot to me if you guys could vote and comment. Thanks!

ILY guys! - Gabi