4 (Phil)

That's what I wanted...to fall off. More like jump off though. Who was this random stranger? He was cute though. He'd probably look cuter if he was smiling. Right now he was frowning at me.

"I'm okay with falling..." I mumble looking back down at the road that was beneath my swinging legs. This is how I decided to die. The impact would immediately kill me so I wouldn't feel any pain, although I deserve it. I'd left a note at my house for Alex. I'd also written one for Louise, thinking she deserved some sort of explanation.

"Well you shouldn't be." The boy replied, obviously hearing my quiet response. "Will you come off the railing please? I'll drive you home." I shake my head looking back at him once again. Was God really this cruel? To make this poor boy watch me fall to my death? The longer I stare at him without responding, he pleads with me more. "This is clearly a sign right? That you aren't going to die today because I'm here. I'm not going to let you do it." He says as he grabs my right arm. Lucky he didn't grab my left arm or that would've stung.

"Get off me. You don't get it."

"No I do get it. I was sat right there once, planning what you are planning to do right now but I didn't. There are people who care." I try to pull my arm away, scared that he will convince me not to do it but he grips tighter. "There are people who can help you. For God's sake let ME help you."