Uh Coffee please!

A/N:Hello there! How are my little sinners~This is da other part of this series as you can see .3. I know i took like a long time to do the maid one i'm still sorry ;-; But right now i have this story! I say the the stats and i was laughing my ass off as i saw that there was 35% of male readers reading this i mean of course there's going to be that much of males reading this crappy story! Well heres my story!  I hope you like this story! Well let it begin ! Oh wait! I forgot the six tuplets are going to have the names of the girls that are in the show to you know like the girls that are like them,but they are girls you know? If you don't than here is a picture of the girls.

 I know i took like a long time to do the maid one i'm still sorry ;-; But right now i have this story! I say the the stats and i was laughing my ass off as i saw that there was 35% of male readers reading this i mean of course there's going to be...

I literally can't think of a good name for the girls so I'll use these ones! Of course in the show they are the genderbend in the show anyways so yeah! I hope you guys enjoy! Ta taa~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You woke up from your bed as you yawned. It was morning already. You chuckled a bit as you got off the bed and stretched. "Better go get some breakfast!"you said. "Can't have a lovely view without my delicious coffee!" You changed into a pink sweater with a gray cap and gray pants. (I don't know how you call the clothes! I'm not a fashionista ok? ;-; Don't judge meh)

Because why not? It's a sunny day ! And when it's a sunny day we have to wear bright colors! You walked out of your hotel room and went to the dining room

Because why not? It's a sunny day ! And when it's a sunny day we have to wear bright colors! You walked out of your hotel room and went to the dining room. You went where the machine of coffee was and it was disgusting! "Tch this is a very expensive hotel and they don't even have good coffee?"you asked yourself stubbornly. You just sighed and threw it away."Where can i get good coffee?"You thought as you walked out of the hotel to get some fresh air. As you breathed in the air outside it made you feel better! No. Not only better! You smelled a hint of coffee! And you never smelled this before."My bad luck is begging to turn!"you said as you smiled and followed the sent. As you did you saw a little coffee shop!"Huh this little place can make really good coffee!"you said as you entered inside. As you did the delicious air of bread and coffee smashed in your face ! "Woah!"you said surprised by the smell. You looked around and it was a very cute place so you smiled. "可愛い!"You said as you sat down to the nearest table.(That means cute for those people who don't know Japanese) As you did a girl that had long black hair with beautiful pink eyes walking up to you. As you can see she had a cooking vest that had the logo from the coffee shop.
"Hi!"she said as she smiled at you.
"Hello!"you said back as you chuckled and smiled.
"What would you like for today?"she asked as she took out the menu and handed it to you. You looked inside the menu and it was kinda hard to chose which coffee you wanted! But there was one that made you feel that will give you energy,so you told the black haired girl your order."Oh good choice!"she said as she continued to smile with a little blush. "Would you like some bread with that?"she asked. You thought for a moment and nodded. You looked at the menu again and told her your order again."Awesome! It'll be right back with your order!"she said happily as she walked away.
"Heh she's cute!"you said as you smiled.

~Todoko's POV~

As I walked away from the cute guy I squealed internally. I never seen him before,so he must be new! I walked inside the kitchen and made his coffee." I wonder if he wouldn't mind introducing myself!"I said to myself as I thought about him. "Maybe I can give him a tour! And me and him can be friends?"I recommended,but stop of the thought of my bitchy sisters. "But what if they get in the way?"I said as I grabbed the bread and placed it on a plate. "I won't lose this chance! He seems like a good guy so if we become friends I'll keep him away from them!" I nodded proudly from my idea and grabbed his order. As I walked to his table my heart beat raced a bit."This guy really is something!"I thought and placed his order on the table.
"Hm? Oh thanks!"I heard him say as he smiled at me and took a sip from his coffee."Woah! This tastes really good! I wonder how your little coffee shop can have such a big taste!"he said happily as he took another sip. I giggled and smiled.
"You don't mind if i can sit down?" I asked nervously.
                       "Nah I don't mind,"he said while smiling and pointing at the chair in front of him.
                       "Thanks!"I said while smiling back and sit down on the chair."You new here in Tokyo?" I asked as I saw him took another sip.
                       "Yeah! How did you know?"he asked as he took another sip and tilt his head in confusion.
                       "Well mostly every person in here in Tokyo comes here and I never seen you before," I said.
                       "Oh yeah well I am new here! I just moved here yesterday! Ever since I was a little boy I always had an interest in the Japanese culture,"he said as he smiled and took another sip of his coffee.
                       "Aw that's cute! You know what? I'm going to be your tourist!"I said happily.
                       "Really!? Thanks! I really can't go around here all alone,"he said as he chuckled embarrassingly."I got lost yesterday trying to find my hotel."
                       "You live in a hotel!? You must be rich! Well I'll love being your tourist! It's not every day when you get to help someone in need," I said while smiling.
                       "Im not rich,but I did saved some money for emergencies,"he continued." And thanks! I'll love your help!But one question."
                       "Hm? What is it?" I questioned as I tilted my head in confusion.
                       "What's your name?"he questioned as he looked at me straight in the eyes. As he did his (E/C) shined from the light that made me skip a beat./////
                       "A-ah... m-my name is  Matsuno Todoko! And yours?"I questioned while blushing and smiling embarrassingly.
                       I heard him chuckle and smile as he did so,"Todoko huh? Such a cute name!" "Heh my name is (L/N) (Y/N) I hope we can be good friends,Todoko."
                      I blushed even more ,"Y-yeah! I hope so too!" I continued to blush,but of course I hid it.

"Very good friends..."

A/n:I know I made this story short ;-;,but I did it because I haven't updated like a fucking long time so I thought of making this little story for you guys! I'm sorry that I'm not updating like I promised,but hey authors have lives too! We need t...

A/n:I know I made this story short ;-;,but I did it because I haven't updated like a fucking long time so I thought of making this little story for you guys! I'm sorry that I'm not updating like I promised,but hey authors have lives too! We need to eat,sleep and do shit! We can't just be sitting down in our asses doing this! I did it because I wanted to and I took a long time because I didn't want to do it so I'll continue writing the stories when I want to! I hope you guys can understand.....it's not really easy writing stories! But right now I did what you guys wanted Alright? I'll see you guys later on! Ta taa~

-1,309 words very short ;-;

🎉 You've finished reading We'll be your girlfriend! Female Osomatsu-San x Male! Reader {DISCONTINUED} 🎉