The Call Back

"Tell the witch king we plan to attack within the next two sunsets." Gandalf said as he hurried out of the hall, his white robes whirling in the slight wind.
"Gandalf no! I won't let her go without me!" Pippin protested and grabbed your wrist.
You looked back at him with pleading eyes.
"Pippin they'll kill you, or take you prisoner." You sighed sadly. You looked into his eyes once more and saw slight recognition. He nodded sadly and released your wrist.
"Just come back to me," he said. You nodded and whistled.
Your fellbeasts crawled over and bent down, waiting for you to mount.
You approached Baron and held onto his talon.
The large winged creature hovered slightly, which allowed you to set your feet on the curved part of his claw. You held onto the rest of his talon with your arm as you waved goodbye with the other.
You saw faintly Pippin returned the wave, and you gave a small smile as Baron picked up speed, and as Gondor faded from view.
Eventually, you got tired of standing on Baron's claw, so he set you on Rygor's back.

*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*

Mordor came into view. You straightened your posture as Rygor and Baron began diving down, and watched as orcs cleared out of the way to make a landing space.
The fellbeasts whirled up dust and grime with their large wings as they landed, causing orcs to cough and sputter.
After they landed, you ignored the death glares the orcs gave you, dismounted, and strolled into Sauron's hall.
"Well?" Came the low and gravelly g voice.
"They plan to attack within the next two subsets."
Sauron rose from his chair and strode over to you. He cupped your face, making you stare into the blackened area where his face should be.
"Well done," you could almost hear the invisible grin. He released your jaw and strode to a window, hands folded behind his back.
You rubbed your jaw slightly and stood next to him.
"I knew you were the correct choice. Master of beasts, the love of the group, and so many other perfect qualities a spy possesses."
You quietly nodded, feeling suddenly uncomfortable, your confidence draining slowly.
"Now my dear," the voice kicked back up again. "I expect another batch of information within the next week, or sooner if they plan on trying anything.. unexpected."
You nodded, keeping your gaze on the window. The dark atmosphere made you feel sick.
"Excused." You glanced sideways at the witch king and bowed slightly, running off outside.
"Baron stay with Tochi, keep him out of trouble," you said as you approached Rygor. Without hesitation, Baron took to the sky and disappeared from view within seconds.
Rygor helped you onto his back and you snapped his reins, making him surge into the sky with mass speed and in the direction of Gondor.
In the rush, you didn't notice the admiring and jealous looks of the orcs below, and the few distrusting conversations that happened among a certain group.