Harry Potter

A/N I really don't know. harry Potter seems like a cool guy, so does Percy - why not? Anyway, Harry, Ginny, Hermione and Ron and their children are on holidays in America. Percy and Annabeth also have children. Enjoy!

Ginny smiled at me and squeezed my hand, as James threw his four year old sister, Lily over his shoulder. She squealed in delight and I glanced at Albus, who was walking behind all of us. Ginny sighed.

"Albus, honey, why don't you interact more with your siblings?"

Albus looked up from his cell phone. "Huh?"

Ginny rolled her eyes. "Give me that."

She pointed at the iPhone, like it was some kind of rag. Albus pulled away. "No!"

Ginny reached for it. "You'll get it back after the trip."

Albus stared at her. "The whole trip?"

Ginny nodded and reached for the phone again.

"Do what your mother tells you," I said and felt like a real old man.

"Just let me say goodbye to Hannah."

Ginny took the phone as soon as he pushed send and we kept walking. "Do you want to go in here?"

Ginny looked at me and her eyes filled with tears. The shop James had pointed to, was called Stolls Crazy Pranks and it reminded awefully of her dead brother's shop. "James, I don't think...!"

But James and Lily had already vanished into the full shop, with Albus following close behind. I squeezed Ginny's hand and we followed them.

The shop looked almost exactly like Fred and George's shop. Things were fizzing and whizzing around, except without all the magic, which took away the fun. The children looked a little disappointed. "Well, do you want to go...?" I started, since Ginny had sat down on one of the chairs and was staring at everything, with watery eyes.

"Well, don't look so disappointed."

We all looked up at a girl, who was sitting on the railing. She had blonde curls and very unique eyes - a mixture between dark grey and green. She looked confident, but not very happy to see us in the store. She was very beautiful, around the age of James.

"Huh?" James was staring at her. Uh-oh.

"You all look extremely disappointed at my uncle's work. Why?"

Albus stepped forward. "We've seen better."

She jumped down and glared at him, but before I got to step in a young man, maybe two years younger than me, stepped in between. He had jet-black hair and sea-green eyes and I had to check, if Ginny was still swooning over me, not him.

"Silena, relax!"

"Shut up, dad! He said he had seen better than what Travis has made. How dare he?" she was fighting against her father's strong arms, but he held his ground.

He glanced at us, apologetically. "Sorry. Got her mother's temper."

"Uh, you're so annoying!" the girl, Silena, stopped fighting and stepped back.

"She also speaks like her mother," the young man muttered. Albus snickered. "Percy Jackson."

I shook his hand. "Harry Potter."

It took a second for me to realize, that American muggles didn't know me. Ginny introduced herself and so did the boys. I noticed James shaking Silena's hand a little longer than necessary.

"So are you tourists?" Percy started, but he was interrupted by a huge explosion behind him.

"Oh, shit!" someone yelled. Everyone tried to get a look into the back room.

"Brooklyn, I can not believe you just did that!" a female voice exclaimed.

"What? It wasn't even on purpose!"

"Uh-oh."

Percy manoevred his way through the crowd, to make way to a gorgeous young woman, holding an almost exact clone of Percy by the ear. Except, his hair was blonde, not curly like the young woman's though.

"Dad!" the boy, who looked in his early teen years, looked at Percy with pleading eyes. He shook his head, but he was smiling- proudly?

"Annabeth, babe, I'm sure it wasn't on purpose!"

The young woman, Annabeth looked up, and I was schocked, to say the least, by her beautiful, intimidating eyes. "What? Perseus, you let him get away with everything!"

"Well, yeah, we didn't have parents to stop from doing stupid stuff and we had a pretty good childhood!"

That was apparently the wrong thing to say. Annabeth's eyes welled up with tears. "No, Percy! You had a great childhood! I didn't have anyone!"

A couple of other people were coming out from the back. Amongst them, a blonde guy with blue eyes looked like he wanted to say something, but apparently bit it back.

"Annabeth, I'm sorry! Look, I..."

But Annabeth turned on her heel and marched into the back. Percy looked a little defeated.

"You're so stupid, dad," Brooklyn muttered.

Percy had to grin. "I know, right?"

Brooklyn rolled his eyes and went over and stood by his sister.

+++

We got into conversation with the kids, but apparently, they didn't need comfort at all.

"Oh, they fight all the time. Nothing ever actually happens," Brooklyn shrugs.

"Yeah. It's just because dad never thinks before he says something and mom is really sensible when it comes to her childhood," Silena added.

"Why?" I asked, getting a little bit curious.

Brooklyn glared at me and Silena's eyes sparked. "I'm sorry, sir, but that is none of your business."

There was an awkward silence. "Maybe I should go check on them," Brooklyn muttered and hurried into the back.

When he returned he was smiling.

"What?" Silena asked, but her smile, gave away that she already knew it.

"They're making out again."

Silena laughed and rolled her eyes.

What a weird, but beautiful family.

A/N Long and not my best. Sorry.