Chapter 2

Yesterday's incident left Tom shook. He didn't know how to feel . Why had he reacted the way he did? Did Tord hear him? These were two questions that bothered Tom. He sighed loudly as he rubbed his temples . Tord and Edd had caused a slight bit of trouble for Tom . Those creampuffs they had ate were to raise money for a new roof.
I know what your probably thinking. It's just a leaky roof, right? Actually Tord had been trying to shoot a spider with a gun. As a result, 5 bullet holes can be seen aswell as a giant blood splatter. Who knew spiders could be so big geez. To fix the roof they would have to raise about 10,000 dollars. Thank sakurai they all have jobs. The bake sale would only help them out a bit more. Well it would have if the baked goods went being digested right now.
Poor Matt, it took him 5 hours to
Make those. So much love and care put into such small masterpieces. Tom had decided that it would be best if Tord and Edd remade the cream puffs for the bake sale. Neither of them have ever bake before so there bound to entertain us . Edd started by getting a bowl. "Hey Tord what's in a cream puff?" Tord looked up from his phone and sighed. "Cream of course. " Edd thought for a moment. "oh you mean that stuff that I ate five minutes ago?" He showed Tord the empty container .
Tord shrugged "I guess we need a good substitute then. " what could they use that was creamy and tasted decent. "wipped cream?" Edd suggested happily. "Dude who actually uses that stuff?" Edd smiled he knew what they could use that was creamy and deliciously sweet. Edd whispered to Tord what he had thought of. Tord smiled "Why hadn't I thought about that?"

-Lazy time skip brought to you by The TOMmunists im so sorry XD-

The cream puffs were done. They looked pretty decent unlike the boys. They were covered head to toe in fluffy whipped cream and dough. Once they were done they presented the deserts to Tom and Matt. Tom stared at the boys for a moment and at the creatures for another. He then silently took one and ate it. "Mmmmm. " he hummed as tears came out his eyes. They tasted like crap to him , but he didn't wanna disappoint them mostly Tord .
Next it was Matt's turn for a taste. He quickly shoved one into his mouth. It was hard to tell what he was feeling because he had his usual neutral expression on. Matt swallowed the creampuff and smiled at Edd. "Greaaaaaat." So much lying, and I thought it was a sin. Secretly Matt was dying on the inside. He'd probably get food poisoning or something.
You see Edd had suggested to Tord that they used shaving cream. Tord had agreed and they made creampuffs from it. Matt and Tom being gentlemen didn't wanna hurt there feelings so the played it off.
Such sweet people. If only the would have known they'd get sick. Oh well.

( :3 remember kids never lie or you'll end up like Matt