Rain

Hopefully you guys liked this chapter. Still in a shitty mood, still a lot of crying, but I'll get over it.

Calpurnia was just in concert omg

Also you should comment, I love reading them, and they make my bad days, less bad. :)

Millie's pov

I woke up to the sound of Finns breathing, and his arms around me. My chest was against his, he was on his back, and I was on my stomach, but I was halfway on top of him. My arm was draped over his stomach, next to his other hand. Touching it, but not holding it. His arm was around me, holding me. I opened my eyes, and I squinted.

Why do my breasts hurt so bad?

I fully open my eyes, and look up to Finn. He was awake, looking up at the ceiling. I looked down to my chest, and my breasts were literally smushed against Finns body.

Whoops. No wonder they hurt.

Finn noticed I was up after I took a deep breath in, and he looked down to me. I repositioned myself.

"Sorry," I said, and he smiled.

"You're all good, I lik-

"Don't finish that sentence." I said, and he laughed.

"You're cute, bubblegum." He said, and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Why'd you call me bubblegum?" I asked.

"Because you taste like bubblegum." He said, and I smiled.

"Go take a shower." I said, pushing him away from me, and laying down, closing my eyes.

-

"WHAT THE FUCK MILLIE," Finn screamed from the bathroom. I smiled.

He saw it.

I walked over to the door, and he opened it.

"Yes Finn?" I asked him. He just got out of the shower, so his hair was a bunch of wet curls, some just straight. He pointed at his neck. I looked at it, and it was really noticeable, purple and red. It was on the side of his neck, high, so he can't cover it with a shirt.

"Guess you'll have to face people at school with that on you." I said, and his face dropped. I laughed, and walked away. I was walking to my bed, but I felt Finn smoothly pick me up, and throw me into the bed. He tackled me, and pinned my hands down.

"Why did you do that?" He asked, and I smiled.

"Payback." I said, and he smiled and looked away.

"Maybe I should just give you another one. Right now." He said.

"No!!" I yelled, trying to get out of his grasp. He was smiling.

"I won't give you another one, bubblegum. I'll do something else. You won't see it coming." He said, and I raised an eyebrow.

"Try me." I said, and he smiled.

-

All of the guys were about to come over, and I was sitting on my bed, on my phone. I was looking in my camera roll, old pictures of me and my family.

I miss them, but they don't miss me.

The sound of the pounding on the door signaled that the guys were here, and Finn cane running out of the sitting room to the door. He opened the door, and they all greeted him.

"Hey Finn." Caleb said, along with Gaten and Noah.

"Did you get Mario Kart set up?" Gaten asked.