witches of the day and night

Anisa pov : my friends told me to go talk to him, I am now walking towards him, but nervousness is rocking all over my body. I finally reached him, now what do I say,  come on Anisa stop being a total  idiot and just say hello. Hey Kol I didn't expect to see you here.

Kol pov : well your dad and mom invited me, how could I resist that offer and it includes seeing the most beautiful girl in the world. 😍

Anisa pov : I'm sure I'm not the prettiest☺

Kol pov : well in my opinion you are.
😊.

Anisa blushes at Kol's statement 😀.

Kol pov :  do you love doing magic?

Anisa pov : I like it, but sometimes it's just hard to control.

Kol pov : well that  part I understand,  even being a wolf is hard sometimes especially cause my mom is the alpha.

Anisa pov : that's so true. What specie is your sister? vampire, wolf, hybrid what?

Kol pov : my sister is a witch.

Anisa pov : wow, I never would have thought that she'd be a witch, that was never in my thinking, so what's say we have a sleep over and I can meet her, we  could even practice together.

Kol pov : ok, I could ask.

Anisa pov : Kol can you wait here, don't worry its not anything that's weird,  I will just change and come.

A few minutes later :

Anisa came back in a short silver dress and shoe to match the outfit she's just rocking her party to the fullest.

Pic of the dress :

I went back down and started to talk back to KolKol pov : wow you look beautiful ☺

Kol pov : wow you look beautiful ☺

Anisa pov : thanks.

Kol pov : can we have a talk outside Anisa please?

Anisa pov : of course, let's go. We went around to the pool garden  and started talking.

Pic of pool garden :

Kol pov : Anisa Mickelson

Kol pov : Anisa Mickelson...I didn't know.. how to tell you this.

Anisa pov : come on Kol tell me what?

Kol pov : tell you that I've fallen madly in love with you 😍😍😍.

Anisa pov : I'm speechless,  I don't know what to say.

Kol pov : just say that you love me too.

Anisa pov : I LOVE YOU TOO KOL☺😊😀😁😍😍😍.

Kol started walking closer to Anisa, until his soft lips touches hers and then there and then they shared there first kiss. THUMPS UP TO ANIKOL❤💓💗👍.

WHAT WILL THE NEXT CHAPTER BRING? CONTINUE READING TO FIND OUT.