One

{Real quick italicized writing is the characters thoughts. If it is in "quotes and italicized", then the character is saying it. OKAY- enjoy!)

Snow is lightly falling down upon her, but she would not wake. 

On Star Killer Base the certain Kylo Ren stomps through the halls, chasing after a whisper through the force. Closely behind him are his four loyal troopers that act as shadows throughout his search. Following the whispers, taking lefts and rights until his is lead outside to the harsh conditions of the planet. 

Once he and his men step into the snow, she wakes. Freezing cold and confused, she makes her way toward the large mass of black that rests just over the horizon.

Where am I? What is that?  she thinks. 

Slowly getting up and stretching her cold limbs, she begins walking toward the building, wishing that the occupants will be kind and provide shelter. 

Meanwhile, Ren marches through the snow, he barely feels the cold whipping through his cloak, for he is preoccupied with the whispers, that which have only become louder. After several minutes Ren sees a small blur appear through his visor, simultaneously the whispers stop. This small blur is what the commander has been searching for.

"There, in the distance, the patch of brown."

"Yes sir, commander, I have a visual."

"Bring it to me."  His 'troopers travel a few steps ahead to obtain the object, Ren lurks behind them, pondering what the force led him to and if it will be of use to The Order.

The girl continues onward, although her nose and mouth have become dry and frigid. Her legs can barely support her weight as she wobbles through the snow. Minutes later she hears footsteps approaching. Thankful someone has come to her rescue, she crashes into the nearest tree and slides her way down into a sitting position. The troopers are upon her in a matter of seconds, Ren following shortly behind them.

Why would the force lead me to a girl? Nevertheless, she must be of some importance.

"Who are you and why are you here?"

"My name is Leigh, I ... I'm here because... Wait, where IS 'here'?"

Shocked by the girl's response, or lack thereof, Ren peers into her mind, although, to his surprise, he is unable to concentrate on the girl's thoughts. 

"Do not block your mind. Tell me the truth!"

"I am I promise!"

Ren activates his saber, pointing the deadly blade close to the girl's neck.

"Do. Not. Lie. To. Me."  He states, slowly and clearly, unwilling to play the childish mind games Leigh has in place.

"I am NOT lying to you." While Leigh attempts to appear strong and confident, the bitter cold and strange man in front of her cause her voice to be shaky.

Tired of the uselessness of the girl's responses, Ren holds out a hand and uses the force to penetrate the girl's mind once again. Leigh yelps, pained by the sudden intrusion of the masked man. Although her thoughts are unapparent, Ren clearly sees her emotions: fear, anger, and confusion, but no signs of deceitfulness.

"You don't know where you are."  She shakes her head 'no' quickly, although this was not a question, for Ren already knew the answer.

"Restrain her and bring her back to the base"

"Yes sir, commander"

"commander? What, who are you?"  Ignoring her, Ren begins the trek back to the base, finally feeling the nips of cold air upon his chest. While his armor may be thick it is no match to the winter storm on the planet.

"Who are you? Where am I?"

"Can you even hear me?! I don't know what is happening tell..." Swiftly, Ren tears her conscious away, putting Leigh into a forced sleep.

I will deal with this creature upon my return from convening with Snoke. Ren decides as the group makes their way back into the base.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Super short, I know, but I'm just starting off writing, I literally have the entire story from start to finish planned in my head, but I'm not really a writer so depending on how many reads and votes I get will help me determine if I want to continue. BTW: Don't worry it gets so much better~

Sneak Peek: Leigh seems to be more than what she seems. While Ren tries to deal with the task he has been given, his actions may bring more harm to Leigh than good.