Introduction

(PS: Ari is around 6 in this chapter)

(Art by me)

Ari looked around the black abyss around him, the dream world. "Ari." he heard a familiar voice, Resa.

"Resa-chan!" he smiled, seeing his friend. "Don't be scared, the dream world does what the dream walker in here commands. Example, bring me Chimera." Resa said, and Chimera suddenly appeared. "See?" Resa smiled.  "I hate this world." Chimera growled. "I know, Chimera." Resa said. "Who's the squirt?" Chimera asked, seeing Ari. "Wait, he looks like that Boros dude!" Chimera said, noticing Ari's one eye, a striking resemblance to his father, Boros.

"It's his and Lyra's son. Ari." Resa said. "They have a kid?!" Chimera asked. "Two, twins, Ari and Cara." Resa said. "One has more dream walking power than the other..." Chimera smirked, looking at Ari, who hid behind Resa. (I smell accidental shipping fuel)  "You know Lyra will kill you, right?" Resa asked. "I know." Chimera smiled. 

Chimera disappeared, her laughter echoing. "Look, Ari, Chimera, you can't trust her, no matter what she promises you." Resa told the young boy. "OK, Resa-chan." Ari said. "Good." Resa sighed. Ari sighed. "Need something to get off your chest kid?" Resa asked, kneeling down to Ari. 

"When I'm older...I...I wanna marry you!" Ari yelled.

(LOL, I'm so sorry! not)

Resa sighed, "Kid, that's cute and all, but..." 

Tears swelled up in Ari's eye.

"Ari, maybe one day, when you're older, like, 20 or something." Resa said. "O-ok..." Ari said. 

"Look, over that time, you might change your mind and love someone else. Like that...Ryo?" Resa smiled. 

(Ryo's a result of a gay ship)

"Ryo's just a friend, Resa-chan." Ari blushed. "OK, but, remember, over that time, you could grow to love someone else." Resa said. "OK, Resa-chan." Ari said. "I do love you, but not like that." Resa smiled. "I know...I'm so stupid to tell you that..." Ari sighed. "If you're stupid, then I'm the queen of England." Resa told Ari. "Thanks." Ari said. 

With that, Ari woke up, panting. His sister asleep in the bed next to his. "Maybe Resa-chan's right, I will love Ryo..." Ari smiled.