Prologue

It all starts here.

*       *       *

On the day of her duty, she wakes up in an early start.

Sitting up straight, she ran a hand on her black locks as her chocolate brown eyes drooped with sleepiness.

I gotta wake up.” She thinks to herself. Then, she grinned excitedly.

“New day, new adventure.”

*      *       *

Carie De Verin, the name of the girl, did her morning routine slowly.

Right now, she was eating her pancakes in a pace that said: I should hurry but this is so delicious! in her house, alone.

Her trusty robot friend came in rolling in the kitchen with the large wheel that was designed on him. This robot was all white, with one big wheel as his ‘feet’ to make him glide around the huge house. He had a landscaped oval screen that could make any emotion, just like Karen in Spongebob Squarepants. He also had two arms and hands, BUT the design on his hands were like a real human's. He was invented as Carie's friend and assistant robot.

TARF was his name, it stood for:

T- Trusty
A- Animatronic
R- Robot
F- Friend

[This sucks 😂😂]

"Good morning, Lady Carie." TARF greeted formally, bowing.

Carie giggled and shook her head. "TARF, I told you before; just call me Carie. Lady Carie is WAY too formal."

The white robot stood up properly again, a sheepish smile on his screen face. "Are you sure about that, my lady?"

"Yes," Carie laughed, shaking her head in amusement again. "I am ABSOLUTELY sure."

TARF gave his master a smile. "It was your programing that led me to this."

Believe it or not, Carie was a young genius.

She already graduated from college at the age of 12. Even younger than Hiro Hamada from Big Hero 6!

Currently, she is now 13 ½. Turning 14 the next year.

Her dream was to become a scientist, or an astronomer. Studying the flaws of dimensions and the cosmos.

She made her dream come true, but there was a small problem.

She kept all of her inventions hidden.

If the government knew about her various attempts on jumping from dimension unto the other, they would hunt and wreck it down.

So, in result of her hiding in someplace that the government cannot find her.

She even broke some of the laws of some scientists theories and discoveries. Carie had bought an small empty house on the city and made it into a HUGE one. It looked so small from the outside, but don't let it fool you. With Carie's smarts, she managed to make the house larger than it should be.

Anyways, back to the both of them:

"Hey, I thought it would be cool! Now, I regret my decisions." Carie chuckled as she raised her hands in mock surrender.

TARF rolled his eyes playfully and shook his head, beaming at Carie he spoke, "But anyways, would you like some more pancakes?"

"Yes please!"

∆•∆
So, how was it? :)

Please give me feed back! I want to know if I did a good job on writing this!

And sorry if this is short, I am quite in a hurry and I hope you stick with me for updates! :D