Give me a show

i was asleep when i felt a pair of soft hands take my lace panties off..i immediately knew it was my girlfriend. "mm babeee stoop" "babygirl i'm horny, give me a show" my girlfriend begged for a show every night and almost every night, i'd give it to her. "now? it's 4 in the morning." "you think i care?" she raised an eyebrow at me "fine." i got up and turned on our rainbow lights for more effect. i usually give her a lap dance or sit on her face but i wanted to do a little more today. "take it off babygirl..i wanna spank that fat ass of yours" my girlfriend begged seductively. i took just my panties off and sat on her lap with my ass facing her. "mm look at that" "at what mommy?" i replied trying to seem innocent "that ass mm" she spanked me. i was always told i had a perfectly big ass but my girlfriend seemed to love it more than anyone in this entire world. "twerk for me?" she said as i started moving my ass, slowly backing up to get closer to her face. "mmm" she said playing with my ass. shaking it, slapping it, kissing it, biting it, licking it. etc. she eventually flipped us so i was on bottom. "spread" she demanded, therefore i spread my legs "more" i spread them more "MORE" she pushed my legs open even more and stared at my open pussy, licking her lips "i've never seen a pussy wetter than this one..i can't wait to dig in" she said breathing her hot breath on my core making me shiver. she pushed my legs open wider and then dug in "OOH FUCK" i started rocking back and forth as she went harder and harder "damn you're wet" she said looking up at me with her whole face soaked in my juices. i stares at her in awe as she went back down, sucking up my juices purposely making sexual sounds. "mm ugh babygirl" she moaned as i moaned uncontrollably. she started sucking on my cherry almost sending me over the edge. "f-fUCK ME HARDER UGHH" she pushed her face deeper making me shiver with pleasure. at this point she was full on making out with my pussy. it was a mixture of her tongue inside of me, her kissing my clit, her nose rubbing against it, and her spitting all over it just to make a mess. "DEEPER OHH FUCK GO DEEPER" i screamed. it felt so good i squirted..all in her mouth and she stopped. "babygirl..you squirted..that was so fucking hot..you think you can do it again?" i stares at her a little, i don't usually squirt and that's why we were both pretty surprised "u-um..i-i don't know.." i stuttered. my girlfriend continued eating me out trying to get me squirting again. i eventually started squirting a LOT, leaving her face soaking in everything. "babygirl.." she said opening up my legs again and tracing her finger on my open clit. "uuugh baby" i moaned and she smiled, sucking on her finger. "that was so good baby...next time i'm gonna be a little rougher." she said winking as i laid on my lap with my head on her chest and he hands on my ass. we both cuddled till we fell asleep.

   A/N
yeah i know this is shit lmao