Chaper 4

Annabeth POV

My fellow gods and goddesses all glared at me."what?" I said trying to act innocent.

I truly don't know why everyone cares about Perseus Jackson. He's a brainless pawn of myself and the gods. I'm surprised that he has emotions.

But hey you gotta do what gotta do. If using someone to get glory, power , and fame is what I gotta do, I'm going to do it.

"Don't try to act innocent!" Artemis yelled at me . " Why are you defending a rapist?" I said sneering

? POV
When the words escaped Annabeths mouth, percy lost it. He turned into a firestorm. A molten lava demon that made Hades fury's look like new born kittens. He raged across Olympus. Destroying it (A/N: kind of ironic how his ex just rebuilt it)
Luckily Poseidon was able to stop him.

3rd person POV

"Percy! Stop." Poseidon pleaded to his raging son. Percy just looked in his fathers eyes, and collapsed.

Artemis POV

   As Perseus collapsed we all looked at Annabeth. "EXPLAIN!" Zeus boomed. For once Annabeth didn't have a snarky answer. In fact her voice was barely audible. "I'm sorry." She said with a whisper.

"Why are you saying sorry to us?! Say sorry to him! I snapped she looked at him STILL UNCONSCIOUS and said "I'm sorry." She said with tears forming in here eyes." I swear to the gods the GIRL is a idiot. " he's UNCONSCIOUS! He can't hear you. Aren't you a Athena spawn?" Heista said.

Isn't Heista supposed to be nice? I thought to myself. "When will he be up?" Athena asked

"He will probably be up soon" Apollo, my twin, said. "Lil sis, could you watch him?" My brother is so annoying."I'M OLDER! How many—" "Thank you!" Apollo  interrupted. Before everyone left. Leaving me and Percy alone in Apollo's temple.

Annabeth  POV

  I felt bad. Why had I done this? Whatever, it's done. Not like the gods can kill me.

"What are going to do to me?" I asked "always thinking about yourself..." Hera said. I felt my face reddening. "But I suppose you must know." Zeus said. "We are going to let Percy decide." 
All the Gods including me sat on our thrones.

2 hours later

  While deep in thought Apollo suddenly flashed out of the throne room bringing me from my thoughts.

I looked around the throne room. Hermes seemed to be IMing someone, Heista was tending the hearth. Aphrodite was in a make out session with Ares, then I turned to my mother Athena.

" I can't believe you." She said while glaring daggers at me " I'm was just..." I couldn't come up with anything. "I'm so sorry." I said, now crying.

" I can't believe your my da—" at that moment, the throne room door opened. In the doorway was Artemis, Apollo, and Percy...  his face was filled with sadness. The happy sea green eyes that I came to love were now dull, muddy green. What have I done? I wanted to go and hug him. But I couldn't. I'm sorry seaweed brain.

? POV

You never know what someone else has gone through. That's what Annabeth should know.