Ugotme

(Ugotme by Omar Apollo plays in the background of this scene, as it is playing on a set of speakers in Peter's dorm. Peter and Liz are standing around the room, acting out a scene for their English project. They're having a great time, making each other break character because they make each other laugh so much. This takes place one week after the Oscorp Convention incident.)

PETER: "...and are you happy to be here?"

LIZ: "I'm happy that I'm here with you

LIZ: "I'm happy that I'm here with you..." (She leans closer to Peter, as she looks longingly in his eyes) "No more lies between us...just you and me."

PETER: "All I want in l-life is to be..." (They explode in laughter) "Damn!"

LIZ: "HAHA, you stuttered! You stutter everytime!"

PETER: "I hated public speaking sooooo much! Can I just make my character have a stutter?"

(Peter walks over to the bed, grabs a handful of chips and scarfs them down.)

LIZ: (pretending to read a blank piece of paper) "Oh, it says here in the official biography of Dr. Damien's character that he, in fact, does not have even a little bit of a stutter."

PETER: (sarcastically) "Oh, what a coincidence! It actually says that he doesn't have something as specific as a stutter..."

LIZ: (really trying to sell it) "Yeah, I'm serious."

PETER: "Wait, really?"

LIZ: (flips paper to show that it's blank) "No, genius." (They laugh as Liz sits next to Peter on the floor.) "Can you move the leg please?" (Liz gets more comfortable)

PETER: "So do you actually know what play this scene is from?"

LIZ: "Yeah, apparently there's like a kiss right after this scene, but I guess Mr. P cut it short."

PETER: "Wow, can we just take a break for a couple minutes? I'm dying over here!"

LIZ: "Alright, I guess our schedule will allow a few minutes of rest. What's up?"

PETER: "I dunno, nothing much." (He moves his right leg and winces at its soreness)

LIZ: (playfully)"Oh no, what did you do with your leg this time?"

PETER: "Huh? Nothing..."

LIZ: "Oh, come on! How'd you hurt it this time, Spider-Man?"