for this lesson;

"and I really need help right now." I ended my speech. "he's friends with this Chan a class above us, Felix seems pretty chill too. why are you so anti?" hyunjin asked. "did you even listen to me?" I asked and let out a deep sigh.

jeongins creepy grin grew bigger every second and changbin shook his head. "jessi is in love!" the youngest sang, and continued. "high heels head, head over high heals? wait how'd you call that Jessi? ahh got it, head over heals." changbin still didn't say a thing and I was glad he did so. hyunjin and jeongin were kind of annoying.

"I definitely don't fall in love with someone I know barely and talked to for not even a minute." I muttered. hyunjins face softened and that meant for me he's finally on my side. "don't worry, I'll just come into your class, ignore your teacher and push that bro away from you." I grinned at hyunjins comment. "thank you for being my best friend."

"waiiit." jeongin pouted. "I thought I'm your best friend." I grinned. "no you're mean to me."

the conversation kept going like this, with a silent changbin who killed us with his stare. it was one of these days he hated everyone.

nobody knew he's actually a really softie, at least sometimes. like, today he wasn't soft, he was more like a murderer.

back in my class, sitting next to felix I felt lost. why are my only friends not in this damn class.

I wouldn't sit alone then and felix wouldn't sit next to me, but life hates me once again.

spoken boy rested his head on the table and looked at me. I tried to ignore him and listened to the teacher, took some notes. "where are you from?" he whisper-asked me. "UK" I tried to don't give any more attention to him but he seemed to be more than bored.

he kept poking my arm with his pencil. I didn't know if he wanted me to like or hate him but I would definitely say the second. he gave up after 5 minutes continuously nudging my arm with his pencil.

Felix took a blanc sheet and I thought he finally give his attention to the teacher but why am I even thinking this.

He gave me the sheet. 'notice me senpai' was written on it. what a dork.

I didn't answer him and gave him his sheet back. just a minute later I had it back, with 'don't ignore me' written under that what he had written before.

I answered him with a 'please stop this the teacher will kill us if he notice' and Felix finally gave up.

for this lesson.