Unnaceptable Love || Renjun x Jaemin •

"YES. YOU'RE MINE OFFICIALLY" Jeno shouted and locked Jaemin in a hug.

"So, we should throw a party for the new couple." Taeyong suggested and put his right arm on Ten's shoulder. "You're right" Ten said and wrapped his arms on Taeyong waist and rest his head on Taeyong's arms.

They are all preparing for the celebration tonight. Jaehyun, Taeyong, Haechan, Yuta at the kitchen. The remaining members except Renjun, Chenle, Jaemin and Jeno are on the living room.

Jaemin and Jeno are sitting on the bench on NCT's garden that was taken care by Doyoung and Jaehyun and having a little chitchat how they met, their dislikes and likes, their plans for the future while Renjun? He's with Chenle that moment. Crying.

On the room behind the bench where Jeno and Jaemin is sitting, "Shh. It's okay gege. Don't cry please" Chenle said gave him a hug.

"I already knew this would happen. I thought I'm already prepared" Renjun said and cried, sobs can be heard but not that loud.

Renjun likes Jaemin so much and he's willing to suffer just for Jaemin's happiness and comfort.

"Did you see how happy our hyungs when Jeno shouted?" Renjun's sobs became louder and louder and now can be heard outside the room.

Jaemin is resting on Jeno shoulder when he heard someone he knew sobbing. "Baby, someone is crying" Jeno looked at him. Jaemin stood up. "I'll be back baby." He said and kissed Jeno's cheeks leaving Jeno confused.

He came inside and got surprised about what NCT members' are doing just for the celebration and looks like they didn't noticed him coming inside. He quickly ran to Chenle and Renjun's shared room, the room behind the bench where they were seated.

He opened the door and gave Renjun a worried look. "Why are you crying?" He asked and gave him a worried hug.

Renjun pushed him and ran to their room's bathroom. Tears are now falling to Jaemin's cheek, not knowing what's wrong.

Chenle told him to stay away from Renjun but he didn't understand. He's thinking if it was because he's already in a legal relationship with Jeno. This is far from what he expected.

He sat on Renjun's bed and swiped his sweat and hair that is covering his forehead and warm tears quickly rolling to his cheeks.

Chenle knocked on the bathroom and he looked at Jaemin with teary eye. He doesn't know what to do. "Renjun-ge please come out and talk to me" Chenle said in Chinese and Jaemin gave him a look. A worried look.

"Jaemin is still inside." Renjun also answered in Chinese but not can clearly understand because of his sobs.

"Please gege?" Chenle begged and knocked once again.

Renjun opened the door and looked at Jaemin with cold eyes. "Get out. Don't talk to me" He said and Jaemin just bowed and walk to the direction of the door.

"I love you Huang Renjun. I'm sorry" Jaemin whispered and opened the door.

--------
Ey pips! What u doin : > I'm bored like reolli : >