INDEPENDENT... ?

WARNING

WARNING

WARNING

SENTIMENTAL STORY HERE

SKIP THIS IF YOU'RE NOT INTO DRAMA XD

STILL READING?

GREAAAAT! ^^

Okay. I'll start now.

------

I AM NOW LIVING BY MYSELF.

WELL... I have a day off, but what the heck. It's still independency.

This year my college life is going to be difficult, (or so my senior friends said to me) so I decided to have a dorm.

At first my mom wouldn't agree. She wouldn't budge with my idea. I really couldn't blame her, because I have been practically a "house person" ever since I was a kid. Even though I would like to go out, my parents wouldn't let me. That's how important I am to them.

...Or maybe they don't trust me enough. o.o

HAHA. JUST KIDDING...?

xD

Anyways, after long strings of plea and logical reasonings, (such as that I wouldn't be coming home late anymore, I can sleep more, Less late scenarios, etc. etc.) my mother FINALLY allowed me!

I was really shocked. I mean, even my friends couldn't believe that she allowed me! xD

So yeah. I already started my semi- independent life.

I would spend my weekdays there, while moving to our home at weekends.

The first week was nothing. I mean, I haven't felt that everything is sinking to me yet. So when I got home that Saturday, I acted like no change has happened.

And then the 2nd week came.

Oh gosh.

I suddenly felt all alone, especially during the night. I have dorm mates, but I still felt lonely and all. I have been hanging out with my friends and arriving there at night, but I couldn't sleep. It feels like they're thinking of me as well.

When the weekend has arrived, I was pretty sullen and calm at the same time.

I was seating at the back of the car, tired and all, when I suddenly started this conversation.

Me: Mom?

Mom: Yes dear?

Me: I...

I missed you all, you know.

* all of them looked at me. Silence continued.

Sister: *joked* come on Mom. She wants something from you later.

Me: hahahaha.

*whisper* No really, I missed you all.

Silence...

Mom: I believe you dear.

:") I just felt something there you know?

Family is <3 <3.