Todoroki & Bakugo

Thank you @Sachiko_Sakamaki for the request!
-----------------------------------------------------------------

SHE. IS. MINE (work au)

Just a normal day, with a normal life, life without quirks are pretty normal these days, wonder what's the sudden lost? You were getting ready for work, excited to see your office mates, but there is someone who you really really want to see...

Todoroki Shouto

You always admired him, his eyes, his hair, everything! You even admired his coldness 

You were walking the same route your always off to. But there is this one thing that is unusual... 3 men walking in your direction, you saw them holding a knife, you were scared, you couldn't move. Until you saw them, right in front of you.

"If you don't want us to hurt you, why don't you just give your lovely purse!" Said the first man. You backed away, making them point their knives through you. "YOU ASS HATS LEAVE HER ALONE!" a familiar voice yelled, "What can you do?" the second man scoffed. The guy then started to take a knife out of his pocket and pointed it at the third man which seemed to be the leader of this gang. "If you don't leave her alone ill make sure this dumbass dies." Said the guy in a threatening voice. The two men then put their knives down, then ran, next to their leader.  "Th-than-" you were cut off by the guy, "Don't say thank you, YOU SHOULD KNOW HOW TO PROTECT YOURSELF DUMBASS!" he yelled. "SORRY! YOU DIDNT NEED TO YELL!" You yelled back. "Whatever, you look familiar." He said calmly "You too. Where do you work at?" you asked. "Otsukare department." He answered "Wait, really? We have the same department! No wonder why you look familiar. I'm (Y/N) (L/N)!" you replied "Katsuki Bakugo." he said. "D-do you want to walk to- oh okay then I guess..." you said running towards Bakugo.

-Mini time skipp!-

"Todoroki-Kun!! Good morning!" you said in a cheery tone. "Oh, good morning (L/N)" Todoroki replied coldly, as always " How's your day so far?" he added "SHE ALMOST GOT ROBBED. LUCKILY I SHOWED UP! IM LIKE YOUR HERO!" Yelled Bakugo. "Oh, good morning Katsuki." said Todoroki. "Heroes don't exist anymore," you said while paying attention to the computer. 

"STOP SLACKING! TODOROKI! KATSUKI!" yelled your boss, as the two boys walked back to their personal table, Todoroki and Bakugo are seatmates, so it couldn't be helped if there were tiny conversations. "Do you like (Y/N)?" Asked Todoroki "Isn't it obvious shit head? I've liked her ever since I saw her enter this damn office!" answered Bakugo "DONT TELL ME-" He was cut off by Todoroki. "Yes, yes I do." He said "SHIT HEAD" Yelled Bakugo. "May the best man win!" he added.

-----------------------------------------------------
-SORRY IF ITS SUPER SHORT!!! 

Who do you think will win? 

The hero or the admired?

Comment! maybe ill make a part 2!