Post #16

Johnny's POV
URGH IM SO PISSED AT NADIA FOR DOING THIS TO MY KENZIE. WHO THE HELL CALLS A BEAUTIFUL FKING ANGEL UGLY?? RIGHT NOW IM RUNNING TO MACKENZIES HAUSE CAUSE I GOT NO TIME TO WASTE SHE NEEDS ME. I CALLED MADDIE CAUSE IDK IF SHE SAW MY COMMENT ON KENZIES NEW POST.

CALL
J: HEEEELO
M: are you okay John?
J: OPEN THE DOOR IM COMING I MEAN IM RUNNING REACHING IN 30 SECONDS
M: OKAY ITS OPENED N KENZIE IS IN HER ROOM SHE DOESNT WANT TO OPEN IT
J: COMING

I RAN FASTER AND FASTER UNTIL I REACHED HER HOUSE. I WENT STRAIGHT INTO HER HOUSE N RAN TOWARDS HER ROOM DIRECTION. I knocked on the door breathlessly. I heard her say negative things about herself. I cant believe Nadia did this.

K: GO AWAY MADDIE.
J: BABY PLS OPEN THE DOOR. TALK TO ME. Please

I pleaded her. Not Long after she opened the door. She looked like a mess but she's still beautiful. I looked at her face with tears streaming down. I felt hurt. It pains me seeing her like this. It hurts seeing her sad. She came and hugged me with tears still streaming down her face. My shirt was drenched with her tears but right now I don't even care. I just need to talk to her. I love her so much.

K: what are u doing here?
J: my baby needs me so I'm here
J: now real deal. Let's go in n talk okay.

I went in and sat on her bed while she sat facing me.

K: what do you want to talk abt?
J: what I wanna talk about? Babe you're out of your mind. You're just gonna act like nothing happened? You're gonna act like you didn't say that you're nothing you're useless you're ugly? You're gonna act like everything's fine when it's not? Pls I just want you to talk to me.
K: it's nothing
J: kenzie don't say it's nothing. Pls stop pushing me away. I love you so much. Pls just talk to me. Is it because of Nadia?
K: n..ooo
J: I know you're lying. Pls just talk to me I'm here to listen to you.
K: okay fine.

Kenzie hands me her phone. I'm confused. I took her phone n it showed a dm between her n Nadia.

Dm
N: stay away from Johnny his mine
K: urm I don't think so I know that his mine. It's pretty obvious he asked me to b his not u
N: his just using u lil slut. His just using u. He doesn't really love u. He loves me. He hates you. Oh n let's not forget your ugly. Very freakin ugly. Why would Johnny go out with you? dumbass. I'm perfect unlike u lil bitch. U better stay away from him or I'm telling Johnny that you're cheating on him with Brandon. If you tell Johnny, you're gonna b dead.
K: what makes you think that he will believe u?
N: I got my ways.

After reading their convo I looked at kenzie with tears in my eyes.

J: kenzie. Why didn't you tell me about this? Pls kenzie don't listen to her. You're the most prettiest lil angel. Why I asked you out? Because who wouldn't? You're personality is so precious. You're one of a kind. You're precious. I'm not using you. I mean who has the time to use people. I'm not that kind of guy. N u know that. You're perfect not that slutty ass bitch.You're my bae. Please don't keep this away from me ever again.
K: I just don't wanna bother you with all my problems
J: you're problem is my problem . You understand me. Talk to me you're my girl. Im yours only yours. Pls tell off others.
K: thanks babe. Thanks for being there for me. I love you. I won't keep away this things from you anymore. You're the best boyfriend ever. You don't deserve me. I'm a piece of crap.
J: no kenzie don't say that. You're not crap Nadia is. N please you're the best gf I have ever had.

She came closer to me and hugged me. I love her so damn much.

End of chapter...
I'm really sorry if this chapter was bad.