15

TOMS POV litty city i hate myself wHIP

let's rewind a little bit pull an Angelica Schuyler if ya know what i mean wink wink.

I walked into the building, music blasting into my ears, the smell of sweets and all that fun stuff. when i walked in i saw her.

i started to panic i didn't know what to do, so i just smiled and kept walking. i noticed she was staring.

"uh cass you okay?" i asked trying to play dumb? is that even a thing? i mean lilly did it a lot.

"oh- uh y-yeah, sorry you know me always zoning out, haha... haha." she stuffed a cupcake in her mouth, waved at me goodbye, and walked away fast

"bye?" this was all confusing. i kept walking around for a little bit then joined the dancing when i saw cassie and harry tweet.

the room went silent. then kendall yelled something and everyone continued what they were doing.

"WHATS UP MAH DUUUUDEEE!" a drunk harrison yelled at me. "COME HAVE A DRRINNK BROSKIIIIIIIIII!!!!"

"OKAY!" i had a couple of drinks and knew i was gonna be drunk bUT WHO CARES ITS A PARTYYYYY.

after a couple of drinks, around 10:15 things started to get lit and wild. i didn't know what i was doing, so i found this girl and started dancing with her. little did i know, cassie was watching me and lilly dance together.

WAIT ME AND LILLY? WOW WHAT THE FRICK WHY IS SHE HERE AND WHY AM I DANCING WITH HER?!?!

"ew bYE!" i pushes her off me and danced with a group of friends. the place was really hot and a lot of people were- yeah.

looking around i saw cassie actually dRINKING LIKE WOAH OKAY GIRL. i think my gay is showing.

TIME SKIP TO LIKE 11:47

everything was a blur. then i realized what was going on.

i was kissing cassie. I CANT DO THIS WE HAVENT TALKED IN A MONTH I HAVE TO STOP! but i cant i love her.

tomorrow is gonna be weird.

A/N
i don't know how parties work