| fate or bad luck ?

Iris' POV

I walked on my way towards the next class which I'm in, hearing murmurs as i pass through the lockers. probably about what happened earlier, i sighed and just entered the room, finding my usual seat which is behind everyone. I sat down and got my earphones , class wouldn't start yet because our professor wasn't here yet.

I was scrolling through my social media acc when i felt a tap on my shoulder, probably just someone who wanted to annoy me. I didn't spare that person a glance but it continued to tap my shoulder, I turned around and saw the hot new guy.

"You didn't tell me our schedules were the same."
He said and smiled, I removed my earphones and smiled back, shyly. "Well, I didn't know about your schedule." I said making taehyung chuckle, "We are destined i guess , can i take the seat beside you ? " he said jokingly making my cheeks heat up, "Sure" i said and he settled down with his things.

"So , introduce yourself to me Iris." Taehyung said, directly facing me. "What more do you want to know about me ?" I asked, raising my brow. "I'll start then, I'm Kim Taehyung, 95 liner. " He said. "I'm Iris, Iris Kang. We're on the same age. I'm a 95 liner too." I said. He smiled, dang that smile.

"We are really made to be for each other aren't we ?" He said, I rolled my eyes making him laugh, "Thought you weren't that sassy, I like it." He said, The noise of the door opening caught our attention causing us to turn our heads, A signal That our professor was already here. I turned away from taehyung and started to get my textbook.

End of POV

As their classes ended pretty fast, The students started getting out of their class for the break. Iris was fixing her things while Taehyung stared at her. "Stop staring , it feels weird having someone watch you." Iris said snapping taehyung out of his daze, "Sorry , I was just...Spacing out." Taehyung said, "Spacing out eh ? Spacing out as you stare at me ?" Iris said, her brows raised. "Fine i was staring, I wouldn't argue with you anymore" taehyung said, sighing in defeat.

"Hmm, Are you waiting for someone ?" Iris said, finally standing up from her seat. "What do you mean ?" Taehyung asked, "Our classes are finished already, You're really spaced out  huh ?" Iris laughed, "I was actually waiting for you, let's take a break together." Taehyung said making Iris confused, "But i'll be taking my break with ali, isn't it weird for you to join...girls ?" Iris said making him chuckle.

"Nah, i wouldn't mind being seen with someone as beautiful as you" Taehyung said with a wink, "Stop those winks and those flirty things okay?" Iris said,"Yes madam !" Taehyung said obediently.

As both of them went out of the room, everyone's eyes were set at them. Taehyung didn't mind,but Iris did. Ali was about to scream and hug her best friend but she was shocked as she saw Iris and Taehyung together.

"So are you guys...Dating ?" Ali said making her friend slap her shoulder, Ali winced and pouted in pain as she started to walk with iris and taehyung, " No, we are About to Date." Taehyung said, winking making Iris roll her eyes. Again.

"Wow , my bestfriend and the hot guy." Ali teased,Making Iris glare at her "Yah, Stop it." Iris said still glaring making Ali raise her hands up in defeat. "You guys are really cute y'know" Taehyung said making Ali blush, " So, you're trying to flirt with my friend too huh ? I'd smack your face later." Iris said, " Woah babe, don't be jealous, I'm all yours." Taehyung said, winking at iris.

They were having fun, but other girls weren't.

especially the It Girl.

She hated her, she wants taehyung to be hers. And she won't stop until he likes her back.

A/N :
booyah ! new character/s will be introduced soon
so i hope you wouldn't be confused as the cast gets bigger and bigger and of course, taehyung wouldn't be taehyung without bangtun ; )) watch out for their appearance !
xx
el