4 - his favorite things about you

His favorite things about you.

Ethan:
- your bright eyes. he can't help but stare at them, especially in the sunlight.

- your sense of adventure. it doesn't matter where you go, you always find the fun in it. he could ask you to go anywhere and you're always down to go.

- your ass. (lol oops) he doesn't tell you how much he loves this that often, in fear that you'll take it the wrong way. but he always catches himself staring at it.

- your makeup skills. he prefers your natural beauty and bare face. but, he loves when you guys go out and do your makeup nice.

- your laugh. you hate your laugh but he loves it. just hearing it makes him smile.

Grayson:
- your smile. it's so big and bright. he always tries to make you smile.

- how much you tease. it drives him crazy, but he loves it. you'll do it in public, in bed, or under the table. you mainly do it because you know you're gonna get it later, and he knows that.

- your optimism. you always try to look on the bright side. your hopeful for your future. mainly your future with grayson. and he loves it. it makes him feel loved and wanted.

- your style. he loves how much you mix it up. sometimes you're casual and other times you dress up. you're always surprising him.

- how easy it is for you to make him happy. the smallest things you do make him happier than ever.