✡1✡ Echos In The Darkness

"There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle."

-Albert Einstein

Central Jail

Fate is something you can't skip even a single part of it.It'll make you suffer,make you rot,make you happy sometimes even.

But whenever something wrong happens we say "That's my fate" but did we ever Thank our fate when it gives us something good.Nyaahh !!

⚛⚛

It was a dark cell at the farthest corner of all the cells.Creepy dark,whay it should call !!! No animals would ever be able to survive there,human are out of talk... It was calm Untill a faint screeching sound was being heard from a distance,the more you went near the more the sound gets clearer. And when The sound gets clearer it's not hard to decipher that Someone was scratching on something concrete by something hard.

✡✡✡

There stood a man facing his back to the entrance of the cell moving his hand slowly on the wall.The darkness was so creepy for people to even stand there for a minute but this man was all calm,scribbling something on the wall with don't know what in his hand.The silence & the darkness with the screeching sound was scary. Seeing his this calmness it feels he's been a dark child all his life,,Having darkness around was his birth right.

•••

"Will you please stop this and talk to me !!!" A boy in early 30s said angrily to the girl who's writing something on her notepad.

"Cabir I got a clue !!" The girl said to the boy.

"Nandini it's been  5 years and he never came up to and you !!!!?? You ask for dates from the court,present your part of clues,descriptions but then Kya !!?? He won't fight,haar maanli hai usne.. Let things work in its own way !!" Cabir said.

"I won't let him slip into dark ,,I'll fight till the last the last breathe I take and usse bhi fight karna hoga Cabir..He's to response to each of my questions" Nandini said determine.

Hurt,helpless,failure!!

"Nandini the seminar you had to attend Kya huya uska!!?? Why didn't you go ?? You're playing with your career don't you understand !! Thik hai you fight for him but it doesn't mean you'll leave everything else around" Cabir said helplessly.

"Cabir I got a date in the court and bohot mushkil sey mila hai yeh date ,, so I was studying his case & Iss bar I'll be successful.." Nandini completely ignored Cabir's other question and Cabir sighed in disappointment.

Nandini stood up from bed and started getting ready in hurry when Cabir said "Not today Nandini!!! I won't let you go Untill you finish your food.. Look at you,,how unhealthy you look.I know everything but dear you need to take care of yourself if you want to fight & win !!!"