Chapter 30 final Battle

Monday 9:00 pm

5 years later after the fall of the bloodfire shrine clan

Shadow figures mission
So the shadow figure appeared and told them to come to the bleeding fang clan so the shadow figure went snd met them there so jake tamara sarena raynic Xenic selene suly vareka fang tobin and little selene went and ran down the path and turned right and went up the path to the blood lake tamara dove in and swam to the bottom and grabbed the to weapons and swam up to the suffice and got out snd ran thay got to the check point and thay got to the bleeding fang clan thay went in.

The shadow figure appeared and as she as she taken the darkness away from her body everyone could not baleve what thay seen.

Jake sindar.

Tamara sindar.

Sarena sindar.

Xenic sindar

Raynic sindar.

Suly sindar.

Vareka sindar.

Fang whos this.

Tobin whos this.

Selene whos this.

Selene mommy whos this.

Sindar i have grow stronger much stronger.

Tamaras mission

So tamara went to the bloodfire shrine and went in she went to the end rooms the first one she turned right and go into the room where darla was and put a becon down in the center of the room the she left and then went and ran down to the other room to the right where luke was and placed a becon in the center of the room and the she went up ti the top where the commander was and placed a becon there she jumped of and she had to face luke so tamara slashed luke many times in tne gut ripping his gut open.

Luke i will be back.

Jake mission

Jake went and went to tamaras sarenas and varekas old house and went inside and see the blood slit vampires so jake ran and slashed and hacked thought the blood slit vampires that cleared the home and then he went and ran to the blood haven clan and killed the blood slit vampires that was there and then went to the blood gorge clan and killed the blood slit vampires that was there to and then went to the blood raven clan and killed the blood slit vampires that was there as well. And that clears the blood lands.

Fang and tobins mission

So fang and tobin went and ran to the howling moon clan and seen that the blood slit vampires there thay ran in and killed them all and thay have taken back there home.

Sindars mission
Sindar took on the next task she ran to the nightbane clan and killed the blood slit vampires that was there and she went to the next one that is the shadow guard clan and she ran in and slashed thought and killed them all and returned to blood haven clan and then told jake she was done with that.

Final mission final area final boss

Jake tamara sarena raynic Xenic Selene sindar Selene suly fang and tobin went and got there weapons ready and thay waited.

Jake vareka stay and keep a eye on selene.

Vareka of corse i will.

So the others run down to the forest area and thay are coming up to the forest check point and thay went though it and the blood slit vampires that are left are out there so as jake runs thay all run and jake sarena tamara and raynic cuts though and heads for the castle and thay are there as thay go jake tamara sarena and  raynic stops.

Jake this is it its do or die we have to stop vladnic we will win i know we.

Tamara jake right for are daughter.

Sarena for thoes who died.

Raynic for the clans that fell.

Jake we will win everyone ready.

Raynic ready.

Tamara ready.

Sarena ready.

So the four of them ran inside the castle and the blood slit vampires came down the staires and and thay slashed thought them and killed them thay ran in the kitchen and killed the blood slit vampires inside there and ran into the dinning room and slashed thought the blood slit vampires in that room then thay came out of there and then in the first floor bathroom and thay cut thought the blood slit vampires in the bathroom and ran out thay then went up and the left and right opened up and 100 blood slit vampires came from the left and right.

Jake me and tamara will take the right you and raynic take tje left and we will do each room that way.

Sarena ok

Sarenas and raynics battle

Sarena and raynic ran down slashing thought the blood slit vampires thay killed them all and went in the room where darla was and Sarena and raynic slashed her over and over and thay taken her down.

Darla you wont win agest the master.

Jakes and tamaras battle

So jake and tamara went and cut thought the blood slit vampires and killed them all thay went in to tje room and seen luke so tamara and jake slashed luke and beat him hard.

Luke you wont beat the master.

So jake tarmara sarena and raynic went to the top and found a door thay went out and went to the top and thay went and thay seen more blood slit vampires thay slashed thought them and killed them all as thay layed dead
Thay hit the switch and thay rin down under the throne room and found a maze and thay run  though and thay see blood slit vampires thay killed them as thay run thought the maze thay see blood slit vampires came thought the maze so thay run and thay killed them and then more are coming.

So more blood slit vampires are coming and thay killed them them thay got to the end and find that there is more blood slit vampires that was there and thay killed them all and went out and and thay finaly defead the blood slit vampires now just the master of the blood slit vampires so thay hit the switch and a big like cave was there and vladnic was there so jake tamara sarena raynic final got to vladnic vladnic stands and runs and tarmara sarena raynic and jake runs and thay go and jake slashed vlad and tamara and sarena stab vlad and raynic jump slashes vlad on the shoulder as he did vlad blast them back and what he did not know is sindar came down and slashed him in the back and stabbed him7 times and kept slashing him so jake gets up and tamara gets up raynic gets up and sarena gets up and thay all slash vlad and he falls to his knees and a light comes from his body and the he blew up and then suly teliported in where thay are and teliported them out thay get to the others and teliported them to the blood haven clan grounds as vlads castles falls to the ground thay sit there watching it come down