CHAPTER 8.

After class, you went out to the classroom and went to the spot where you and Kazuya usually meet. As you went into the spot, you saw Kazuya with a bunch of girls beside him. You felt a bit of jealousy went over you but you managed to swipe it all out of your head. Kazuya is your friend after all. Just a friend.

"Heya heya hey, Kazuya! What's up yo?" you greet him acting a bit boyish so that those stupid fangirls of his won't be feeling jealous. As you went to Kazuya, his damn fangirls bid their goodbyes then leaves.

"Oh. Heya (name). What's up?" he asks back. "Oi! I'm the one who is asking so answer!" you yell at him. "Eh? I'll answer after you answer." Kazuya said, rather lazily. "You bastard! Answer!" you yell at him, again, and the idiotic fight starts again. Both of you started to blabber and blabber to each other, as the people around you stared.

"SAWAMURA-SAN! MIYUKI-KUN! DETENTION, NOW." a teacher yelled, which causes you both to stop, and bow to apologize at the teacher.

After being in the detention with the megane, you and Kazuya went out of the detention room. There was a bit moment of silence, and Kazuya broke it. "WHY THE HELL ARE BOTH OF YOU FIGHTING AT THE HALLWAYS?! HUH?" Kazuya said, trying to copy the teacher's angry voice as both of you laugh. Both of you went to the baseball field, laughing and joking as the coach faced both of you.

"Why are both of you late?!"