Am I dreaming ?

>Why are you starring at me?< the girl asked.
>Oh sorry I didn't wanted to stare at you, I was just thinking and looking nowhere.< I answered.
But of course I was starring at her. She is the most beautiful person I have even seen. But I could not tell her. Especially, I saw her the first time today in school. New School, new people. But SHE was special. I knew it the time I saw her first. Today at 8 am. 

--My mom drove me to school, and I was very nervous. I do not know anyone. And they dont know me. I tried to figure out who I want to be. The cool cheerleader one, or the Nerd. Or the bullied?I was not sure. So I decided to be myself and then it will make its way.I was sitting in the Hall, and then she walked by. With her short Cheeleader Skirt, Ponytail and 2 of her friends who are walking on each side. She was the typical Cheerleader bitch. And she is it Still. But somehow I fell for her. She has amazing Eyes and she just looks good.I know, I will never be able to be with her. Especially when it turns out, I am one of the Nerds or the bullied . Or both. --

I turned my face away from her. Her name is Clara. Clara. The Leading Cheerleader of my new school. I could feel how my cheeks turned red. Now I dont see beautiful Alice,but the street. A boring street. Clara is clearly more interesting.

The Next Day:

I couldnt help, but starring at Clara the whole time. Turned out I am one of those Normalized people who are just people in school. Good for me. BUT on the other hand not. When I am so normal, Clara will never notice me. So I decided to go to the Party of Hanna.

She is popular and every cool person will go. Also Clara. So why not going there as well, to become a "cool" one?

The Party:

I ring on the door and Hanna opens it. She looks at me with a weird face. 

"Clara, did I invite Julia?" Did she said CLARA? She was already here?
"No i dont think so, but let her in!", Clara said and looked over to me with a cute smile.
I go to the Bar and order some Beer. I never liked beer, but I need something with alcohol.
Then Clara passed by. My heart stopped for a moment.
She turns around and looks at me. And then she moved toward me. OH NO PLEASE DO NOT WANT TO TALK WITH ME.
"Hey I am Clara", she smiled and sat down on the seat right in front of me. We are so close. 

Too close. My heart stopped to beat. "h-Hi, I am Julia..", I stutterd and drank a big one from the Beer. 

After a while I found myself talking with Clara like she was my best friend. We laughed a lot and talked about how crazy the others dance. Of course it could be because of the beer and the other stuff we drank. 

Then I had to go to the toilett. I did not know where the Toilet is, so I asked Clara if she could show me. She nodded.

So I basically follow her now to the Bathroom. I thanked her , and wanted to close the door. 

But I couldnt. Clara is standing in the door and looks at me. She stares at me. 

"Who is the one starring now?", I said and Clara laughed. "Clearly me", she said and closed the Bathroom door right behind her. Only Clara and I. I and Clara, and the Bathroom. We are alone. In a small room. She still has a smile on her face and I was wondering why. I am not THAT funny.
She came closer to me and pushes me against the Wall. I was shook.

Then her Hand was on my face and she leaned in to Kiss me. I was a little unsure. WAIT WHAT?
I AM UNSURE AT THE PRETTIEST GIRL EVER? And then she kissed me. But it was way too short!

I want to do it again, but Clara teased me. She pushes me against the Wall again, and harder.
Our lips are so close together but she did not kiss me. Instead, she startet to put her hand further under my top up to my breast. This is clearly a dream, I thought. 

"I want you", Clara whispers into my ear and nibbled on it.