Bewhitched

Yumeko POV
'I have been hearing some gossips about me I wonder why no,who started this'
Your POV
"You're so clever y/n making Suzui gossip about Yumeko just turns me on by just hearing it"Ikiahima explains as you giggle and a crowed of boys go around you "y/n-chan!please go out with me!" "No!date me instead I'm better than him!" "You wish!" The boys fight over who want to date you as you clap your hands together "I'm sorry boys but I don't think I'm ready to date anyone.But~you could be part of my house pets and obey me and only me~"you say suductively as they blush and nod "umm...y/n-chan Yumeko wants to talk to you"Suzui explains as you nod and head to her "I got no time to talk to you"you spat while crossing your arms "why are you spreading gossips about me and why are you friends with them?"she asks "I'm just balancing the score board as they call it and I can be friends with who ever I want Yumeko"you explain while getting pissed off "look I don't know what's wrong with you but quit it"she says now she gets pissed off "yeah whatever anyways bring me a soda house pet"you tell her as she charges at you but Suzui stops her "Jabami-chan,no,Yumeko leave her alone!"he exclaims as Yumeko stands there surprised but then leaves "thanks Suzui"
Suzui POV
'Why did I do that?...Y/n you have bewitched me'