3. Mall Day

- okay so I know y'all probably bout sick of me doing each day at a time, but I promise, ima do a time skip somewhere in this chapter. Play the song.

- Wednesday Morning

Today I Had Slept In, There Was No School So I Just Laid Down To Pass Time.
Alyssa And The Rest Of Her Friends Were Going To The Mall Today, And I Was Tagging Along With Them.
It Was Already 11:30 So I Decided To Go Into The Bathroom And Start Getting Ready.
After I Did My Morning Routine, I Went To Check The Weather.
It Was Going To Be 87 Degrees.
" Damn. " I Muttered To Myself.
I Hated When It Was This Hot, It Was Just Too Much For Me.
I Decided To Put On A Body Suit That Said " Beach Babe " And Some Light Blue Shorts.
It Was 12:45 By The Time I Was Finished.
I Had Put My Hair In Braids Last Night So It Could Come Out Curly.
I Took Them Out And Styled The Bush, Then Did My Edges And Added Moisturizer.
It Was Currently 1:10, So They Should Be Coming Soon.
As I Was Saying That In My Head, My Phone Rang.
It Was An Unknown Number, So I Answered And Waited For Somebody To Say Something.
Unknown: Hello ? Diamond ?
It Was Nova.
Me: Nova ? How The Hell You Get My Number?
Nova: That's Besides The Point, Come Outside.
Me: Okay.
I Grabbed My Purse, Charger, Headphones, And Money.
I Locked The Door And Began Walking Down The Pathway.
I Heard Someone Walking Towards Me So I Looked Up.
It Was My Ex. Cordell.
" What Cordell ? " I Asked Impatiently.
" Come With Me. " He Demanded. " We Finna Do Something. "
" No Cordell. " I Said Sternly.
" I Got Plans With My Friends, Excuse Me. " I Said Trying To Push Past Him.
He Then Grabbed Me.
" I Said Come With Me. " He Said Even More Stern. Scaring Me A Bit, Actually.
" Aye Man, She Said She Don't Wanna Go. " A Deep Voice Said.
It Was Nova.
" Who The Fuck Is This ? " Cordell Asked Looking At Me.
" This Ya Bodyguard Or Something Diamond ? "
I Didn't Say Anything.
" Look Man, I Don't Want Any Problems. Just Let Her Go. " Nova Tried To Compromise.
" Nigga I Aint Letting Shit Go, This My Bitch " Cordell Said.
" First Of All. " Nova Started. Yanking Me Towards Him Really Hard.
" She Isn't A Bitch , And I Advise You To Let Her Go. " He Said Nonchalantly.
Cordell Looked At Him For A Minute.
" Man Fuck This " He Shouted Before Walking Off.
Me And Nova Walked To The Car.
" Girl What The Fuck Was That About " Alyssa Said.
" Nothing, Just Some Crazy Ass Ex's " I Said.
" Lemme Find Out You Got That Good Good That All These Niggas Going Crazy Over Diamond " Latto Smirked.
" I'll Find Out For You " J.I Said, Scooting Closer To Me.
" Uh, Nigga Back The Hell Up. " I Said Laughing

- At The Mall

We Arrived At The Mall.
As Soon As We Walked In, Alyssa Started Talking.
" Okay So Since There's 8 Of Us, We're Gonna Split Into Two's And Meet Back Here At ... 4:30.
Everyone Started Grabbing Their Paris And Going On About Their Day.
" Wanna Come With Me Nova ? " I Asked.
Before He Could Reply, Nia Chimed In.
" Sorry, But No He Can't, Nov Always Come With Me At The Mall. " She Said Smiling Evily.
" Nah I'll Go With Diamond This Time. " Nova Said Looking At Me.
" Well. Let's Get Moving, I Have Places To Be. " I Said Laughing A Bit.

Nova And I Went To A Whole Bunch Of Stores, And I Made Him Go Into The Most Girliest Ones With Me.
A Lot Of People Kept Saying We Were A Really Cute Couple, But I Corrected Them, Making It Clear That We Didn't Date.
It Was Currently 3:45, So Nova And I Decided To Go Back To Food Court A Bit Early And Get Some Food.
I Got Wendy's & Nova Got Pizza.
He Kept Taking Videos Of Me And Saving Them To His Camera Roll.
" Why You Keep Recording Me " I Said, Stuffing A Fry In My Mouth. These Fries Nasty As Fuck.
" I Can't Record My Future Wife ? " He Asked Laughing.
" Nah I'm Just Kidding, You're Just Pretty Thats All. " He Said Getting Serious.
Then We Heard A Voice Say " Nova Stop Flirting With The New Girl. " It Was Peach.
I Just Laughed It Off.
" Why Y'all Back Here So Early. And Why You Got So Many Damn Bags Diamond.?" Peach Asked Us.
" Because We Wanted Some Food Before The Rest Of You Guys Got Back. And Because I Like Shopping. " I Said Smiling A Bit.
" Well " I Started. It's About To Be 4:30 So Everyone Should Be Coming. "
And Soon Enough, Everyone Was Here.
" Now Diamond Where The Fuck All These Bags Gone Go. " Alyssa Asked Laughing.
" I Dunno, I Said Smiling.
" Lmao, Girl You A Fool. " She Said.

~ TIME SKIP ( Not A Big One )

- Friday

So It Was Friday, The Day Of The Big Party Everyone's Talking About.
School Went By Slowly, Maybe Because Everyone Wanted It To Be Over So Bad.
But It Was Finally Over, And It Was Finally Time To Go Home And Get Already For The Party.
It Was Currently 4:51.
The Party Started At 8:00.
It Was Hotter Than Two Fat Bitches In A Phone Booth Doing Jumping Jacks Outside, So I Dressed Lightly.
When I Got Home, I Asked My Mom For Permission To Go To The Party, And She Said Yes.

A/N: Yes Bitches, I Asked My Mother For Permission Even Though I'm 17, Unlike Some Of You Hoes, My Mother Cares About Me And My WhereAbouts , Right Along With My Safety. Anyways, Back To The Story.

I Went Upstairs And Packed Me A Bag Because I Was Going To Alyssa's House To Get Dressed.
She Lived Really Far So It Took Me About 20 Minutes To Get There.

Current Time: 5:38

When I Got To Alyssa's House, I Went Into Her Private Bathroom And Took A Nice, Hot Shower.
I Was In There For Almost An Hour.
When I Came Out, My Hair Was Frizzed Up And The Bathroom Was Really Steamy.
I Sat At Alyssa's Vanity While She Got In The Shower And Began Straightening My Hair.
By The Time She Got Out, I Was More Then Two-Thirds Finished.
" Damn Girl You Got Some Long Ass Hair. " Alyssa Said, Caressing It.
" Medium Length. " I Said, Straightening The Last Piece Of Hair I Had.
I Got Up From The Vanity, And Began Getting Dressed.
I Wore My Flare Leggings That Made My Booty Look Big, And A Tube Top That Covered Only My Boobs.
" Bitchhhhhhh You Look Gooddddddd " Alyssa Said Piping My Head Up.
" Thanks Bitchhhhh " I Smiled.
We Got In The Car And Began Driving, We Got To The Party And About 30 Minutes.

Current Time: 9:04

We Came Late On Purpose Because No One Wants To Be On Time To A Party.
" Let's Find The Rest Of The Group " Alyssa Yelled Over The Loud Music.
As We Entered The House, The Smell Of Sweat, And Alcohol Hit You Hard In The Face.
Alyssa Found The Rest Of The Rest Of The Group And Then Went Off To Find Jordan.
Everyone Else Split Up, But J.I Stayed With Me.
We Talked And Laughed And Had A Few Drinks, Then We Hit The Dance Floor.
Not Too Long After, Alyssa Stumbled Her Way Towards Us.
" Alyssa! " I Exclaimed.
" You're Drunk As Fuck Bro. " I Said.
" No I'm Not, Just A Little Tipsy, But I Am Fully Aware Of My Surroundings. " She Said.
" Anyways, Come Upstairs. I Have To Talk To You. "
" Okay " I Said Hesitantly.
When People Say They Need To Talk, It's Never Good.
We Got Upstairs And Alyssa Dragged Me Into A Bedroom And Shut And Locked The Door.
" Hey, What's Going On " I Asked.
" Nothing. I Just Don't Want Anyone Interrupting Our Talk. " She Said Sittinf Down Beside Me.
" Diamond. " She Started Off. " You're A Really Pretty Girl, Like Beautiful Even... And I Can't Be Friends With You, With The Feelings I Have Towards You. "
" Alyssa, You're Drunk You Don't Know What Yo—"
I Was Cut Off By Alyssa Kissing Me.

OOF.

Lol. Hello My Fellow Peeps, Sorry I Haven't Updated In A While, But I've Been Really Busy With Exams And All That. But, How'd You Like This Chapter?
Sorry If It's Crappy But It Was Really Rushed Because I Wanted To Hurry And Get One Out a There.

Leave Comments 💭Vote ⭐️And Get My Reads 👀Up. Thankss 💛✨