A Beam of Hope

Izuku was having a normal day, looking at the town from the balcony of his house as he spread his wet clothes on the line to dry as the wind blew through the air; the scene was nice, peaceful and unbelievable that was for a few seconds until it was cut off by a crashing sound.

"Helios! What the hell is wrong with you?!" Drago exclaimed.

"It was an accident and fuck off your not my mother or father" Helios said.

"But I have Code-E's energy in me" Drago said.

"Fuck you" Helios said flying to the balcony as Drago follows.

"What did you break Helios?" Izuku asked.

"Nothing" Helios said.

"He broke a bowl" Drago said.

"Fucking snitch" Helios said.

"God, you guys are like kids" Izuku said.

"We are thousands of years old" Drago and Helios said.

"Then grandpas at a retirement home" Izuku said.

"I will never understand you" Drago said.

"I heard that UA students were getting their mail today, I'll just call to congratulate him" Izuku said.

"Do you have to?" Drago asked.

"Who is him?" Helios asked.

"My ex-childhood friend" Izuku said walking into the house and heading for his room.

"I'm surprised you had a friend" Helios said as Izuku freezes.

"Izuku, Izuku, Izuku!!!" Drago said before yelling

"I've failed as a quirkless brawler" Izuku said before collecting himself and heading for his room; picking up his phone, looking for Katsuki's house phone number but it was cut off by a private number calling him.

"Wonder who that could be?" Izuku thought picking the call and putting the phone to his ear.

"Hello, who is this?" Izuku asked.

"It is the principal of UA, Nedzu, is this Izuku Midoriya?" Nedzu said before asking.

"Yes it is" Izuku answered.

"Great, I'd like to meet you today at my office this afternoon" Nedzu said.

"Sure" Izuku said.

"Great, I'll be looking forward to seeing you" Nedzu said cutting the call.

"Well that was weird, wonder what someone like him wants with me" Izuku said.

"Who was it?" Drago asked.

"It was the principal of UA, he wants to see me today" Izuku said.

"Maybe there's a spot open for you" Drago said.

"I doubt that, he may want to know what we are and try to experiment on us" Helios said.

"That'd probably be a last resort thing, anyways you guys can practically destroy the place" Izuku said before going to get ready, locking his door and heading for UA through the train station; upon getting there, they were in awe at the size of the school and in more awe as they walked with Aizawa to the principal's office.

"Good day young man, I hope it wasn't a hassle getting in?" Nedzu asked.

"No sir" Izuku said.

"Good, please have a sit, would you like some tea?" Nedzu said before asking.

"No thank you" Izuku said.

"Okay, anyways I'd like to talk to you about your means of heroism" Nedzu said.

"You mean my Bakugan?" Izuku asked.

"Yes, are they like a summoning type quirk? Like your a late bloomer" Nedzu asked.

"No and they are sentient" Izuku said.

"I see, well I'd like to actually give you a spot in one of our classes" Nedzu said.

"I knew it, but no I don't want to be there because of them but my ha-" Izuku said being cut off by Nedzu.

"I'm not giving you this because of your Bakugan, I'm giving you because I see in you what no one sees, someone that can change the hierarchical system, I too am against the government of this country; I saw your fight with that over person and I feel you can do what no one has" Nedzu said.

"Seriously, then if it's that I'd love to change the world with you" Izuku said with a determined look and grin on his face.

"Good, first thing on Monday I want you in class 1A and ready for what Aizawa would be putting you through" Nedzu said as Izuku stands and bows.

"Thank you for this opportunity sir" Izuku said.

"It was my pleasure" Nedzu said as Izuku picks himself up before leaving.

"How you feel about getting into your favorite school?" Drago asked.

"Yea, it's now my chance to keep on improving, no more slacking we are going to train more than ever, both of you" Izuku said clenching his fist.

"You dear not pull that-" Helios said being cut off by Izuku's chant.

"Plus Ultra!!!" Izuku exclaimed.

"God! Why did I agree to him being my partner" Helios said.