Ugh.....You again?

"So lets see what should we use you for. Lotus go take care of the other Homunculi. You know more about them." Mustang ordered and Lotus nodded and took off. A little way outside of the city limits she saw blue hair. "Last thing I need right now is to deal with you." She scoffed. Mukai stood up in the tree. Lotus looked up at him and sighed. "I've wanted to see you since our last meeting but it seems you've changed." He jumped down and landed in front of her. He brushed her bangs aside and looked into her homunculi mark. "Exactly who are you?" He asked. "I dont have a sin like you. I'm not Lust, Greed, or anything of the sort but it seems that I am, without a doubt, a homunculi" She explained in a dull tone "Now step away." She demanded. Lust smirked and stepped back. "Now I'll be on my way it seems you are just here to stall me and I can't have that." She waved and began to walk away. Suddenly she felt impact on her back. She winced and looked at Lust. He had pinned her against a tree. There was a knife to her neck. "Thats no way to treat a lady." She huffed. "Consider it payback for shooting me in the head." He smirked. "If I didn't who knows what you would have done with central." She shrugged. She felt the knife scratch her neck slightly but not to the point of breaking flesh. "You're awfully cocky for your situation." Lust sneered. "Thats because I can get out whenever I want." She yawned. "What?" He asked. Lotus smiled and snapped her fingers. There was a black hole under her and she disappeared in. There was a tap on Lust's shoulder. He turned around and Lotus grabbed his neck and held him against the tree. "I may not be able to kill you at least not as fast as I need so I'll just leave you here." Vines trapped Lust to the tree. She waved and ran off. "How annoying..." Lust said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For now this is the last chapter...>~< I'll update as soon as I can..Sorry its so short.