the meet

(this is 20 years later butterfly is 23 years old (don't ask)rose is 29 years old and Adrian is 53 year old (don't ask they just are ok))

butterflys pov

"dad" I yell into his office to see him under his desk picking up his favorite black pen and was coming up and hit his head on his desk" yes sweetie" he said in a calm but in pain tone while rubbing the back of his head. i try so hard not to laugh "Sebastian, grell, and i are going to this guy named undertaker just wanted to tell you that way you know where I am" i told him while walking towards the door "ok be back by dinner time" he replied with "ok I will" I replied yelling back into the office while shutting the door. grell told me to meet her in her office Sebastian should be there to I think. I get to grell's office and open the door and yell "hey grell you in here" while walking in her office is so messy stacks apon stacks of piled up paper its like a maze. "yes over here" I here her say then see a flash of red and run towards it "found you" I say a bit out of breath "you ready to go to undertakers" she asks me "shur am" I reply "sebby" she yells through her paper filled office "comin" I here a male voice yell and later see Sebastian come running from being behind some papers "I'm here lets go". we all then walk out of the maze like office and start heading down to undertakers. 

~~~time skip to undertakers parlor brought to you by cute undertaker dancing on pancakes~~~

I got out of the carriage then later helped grell out. sebby got down from the drivers area (idk what its called) and said "where here" "oh bassy I cant wait to see him its been so long" she said while jumping up and down then leaning on Sebastian's shoulder. I look at the building in front of us it was a gray brick building with coffins spread out the front and a sign saying 'undertaker'. Sebastian then opened the door to the parlor and we all walked in "hehehe its been a long time you two" a males voice said "it shur has undertaker" Sebastian said in return a male shape came out of the shadows of the parlor "why have you come here to see me today hehehe" (I'm sorry if undertaker sounds weird but I cant type him that well) "we just wanted to see a old friend" grell told him. "who is this young man you brought with you" I gulped he is for shur gunna laugh at my name I know it "b-butterfly" say he then fell to the ground laughing his ass off then holding his sides and got up "ho hehe I haven't had a good laugh in a while" he said "what's all the commotion out here" I herd a female voice say then fallowing came a female wherein a maids dress and had long black and red hair. wow I thought she was butiful so was undertaker it must be my Shinigami and demon sides talking but there both humans at least I think they are. "whos this" grell asked undertaker "this is my girlfriend rose" I got a sadden feeling in my chest there dating I knew there was no chance for me I thought to myself my heart crushed.

(sorry its short but its really good at least I think so and I am very proud of myself because I got so much better at writing even rose said it and I'm so happy and I am glad you like the story rose anyway the next chapter might take a day or more because it will be roses version so I have to ask her how she wants it and how she will act because its not my character so it will be a bit harder to do that's why it might take longer but trust me it will be a good chapter k bye my little demons and reapers =3)