Diary Entry #1

Diary Entry #1:

Hi, I'm Punzie.. But My real name is Rapunzle Liamora Archer and everyone calls me Punzie for short. I'm 17 years old and I go to Pixar High School. You may know me as that girl who studies by herself at lunch, the one who talks to her pet lizard like she's crazy or that girl whose never been to a party before. Well, yes I'm that girl. Wait, don't go anywhere. I'm not done. Can I share something with you? Okay, here goes... I feel like this year is going to be different. I'm not going to be that girl anymore that no one takes the time to recognize. I'm going to be that girl who threw four parties in one week or the girl that every boy would love to get their hands on. I have to make this year memorable and I intend too. I know it's weird but before my mom got me this diary I've been telling Pascal everything.

Who's Pascal? He's my lizard and guess what? He's turning five in two weeks! Birthday Celebration! Hehe... Call me crazy but I love that little guy. He's basically my only friend. My step mom, her name is Gothel. She basically only cares about her work. She's a real estate agent and we never spend anytime together so I just have Pascal to talk to...and when he's asleep I talk to the stars. Like I said.. Not crazy, but I just feel like.. So what if they're not shooting stars, you can still make wishes, right? Once you believe really hard and have faith. Well this is my first time writing in my diary and I'm already starting to like it. Oh well, I better start getting ready for my first day at Pixar High. I hope it goes well.

"Rapunzle, dear!" My step mom called from her office

"Yes, mother?" 

"It's almost time for school, I hope you're getting ready.." she sang

"I am, mother" I lied.

I threw my book into my bag and started nervously running around my room. What could I wear? What time is it? I'll be late! I spend so much time writing and nearly forgot. I checked the time on my alarm clock. '8:15' Ugh! That meant I had 45 more minutes! I stripped myself of my Austin Mahone pajamas and rushed to my bathroom. Hey, I like Austin Mahone. He's adorbs! I think I'm in love with his song 'What about love" It's stuck in my head, seriously... I barely missed slipping on my hair brush that laid carelessly next to the tub. That was close. A few minutes later I hopped back out. I started brushing my teeth with my towel wrapped around me.

''Rapunzel, you're going to be late!" I hear my mother's impaitent voice

"I'm coming!" I muffled. I don't think she even understood me with the toothbrush in my jaw. AFter I was done with my hygiene things I ran to my closet. What to wear? What to wear?...

I grabbed a grey crop tee that said 'Breakfast, Coffe, Pancakes,' some blue shorts, my orange purse, my black flats and my  necklace. I put them on then looked at myself in the mirror. I sighed. There's nothing unique or special about me. I stared at my plain blonde hair that kept falling in my eye. What can I do with this hair? I just french braided it then grabbed my book bag.

"Rapunzel!" My mother called for the umm teenth time

"Coming!" I shouted as I jogged downstairs. I arrived to the front door where she was waiting.

"What are you wearing?" she asked 

"Uhh..clothes" I scratched the back of my neck

"It won't do, but I suppose it will have to before you're late" she rolled her eyes then gave me a gentle push out the door

"Mom, are you coming to the parent teacher's conferen--"

"Can't hear you dear, phone call..." she sang answering her cell phone

"Oh" I looked down at my shoes

"Bus is here! Bye, Punzie!" she waved goodbye and slammed the door behind.