Acknowledgements

There are so many people I would like to thank for encouraging me to take my talent further than my imaginations. This is my first published novel. I never really pushed myself to become a published writer, until I finally came to the realization that my talent ought to be showcased, regardless of the outcome. First, I would like to send out a big thanks to my Wattpad followers and readers. I started off with 0 followers and ended up with over 9,000. You guys have been there for me for years, and have kept on bombarding me with lovely messages asking me for an update on my novels. You guys have been so loyal to me for over five years, and I am overwhelmed by your love and support.

   With that being said, I would like to thank my parents for allowing me to use the internet during school days to write and express my thoughts.

   I have been blessed with best friends like Fanessa Jeune and Franklin Ocean, who are always there for me. Their creativity in writing when mixed with mine is like three forces combined! You guys have encouraged me and supported me endlessly and for your friendship, I am grateful.

   Lastly, I'd like to thank Vitor Godinho who has always been there for me professionally and personally. Through all of my nervousness about publishing this novel, you served as a strong encouraging force, and you assisted me by consistently advising me on how to attack my weaknesses and as well, continue to enhance my strengths. I am immensely grateful to have met a hardworking, motivating, and go-getter like yourself.

You all are amazing.

Sincerely,

A grateful woman